"Everyone's a little bit racist"...Discuss

Watch
This discussion is closed.
yawn
Badges: 14
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Howard)
Who cares? Only good injun's a dead injun *spits a large gob of brown tobacco juice on the floor*
As you get down from your horse big John...
canuck
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by yawn)
As you get down from your horse big John...

No no, you have it all wrong. "as you get out of your Ford pickup truck"
Howard
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by canuck)
The 350 model.
yawn
Badges: 14
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by canuck)
I just had this picture in my mind of Howie spitting out his gob of tobacco juice and getting off his horse in the mould of John Wayne.
roff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I don't mind illegal immigrants who come here to find a job and work I don't mind them, a lot of my friends are from different backgrounds like Italy, Spain etc and they all immigrated here illegally and their parents paid for them to have extra English coaching at some English institute. Yes their parents could have spent their money on other things because they are poor but when we always go to places like the Seychelles as friends they can pick up chicks easier coz they know the mother tongue
Howard
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ramroff)
I don't mind illegal immigrants who come here to find a job and work I don't mind them, a lot of my friends are from different backgrounds like Italy, Spain etc and they all immigrated here illegally and their parents paid for them to have extra English coaching at some English institute. Yes their parents could have spent their money on other things because they are poor but when we always go to places like the Seychelles as friends they can pick up chicks easier coz they know the mother tongue
Haha! Lol
roff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
What is so funny, I think we are having a debate not a LOLfest
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (16)
22.86%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (16)
22.86%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (38)
54.29%

Watched Threads