Turn on thread page Beta

"Everyone's a little bit racist"...Discuss watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn)
    Howie - we are talking about Canadian Indians, not American Indians. :rolleyes:
    Who cares? Only good injun's a dead injun *spits a large gob of brown tobacco juice on the floor*

(Original post by Howard)
    Who cares? Only good injun's a dead injun *spits a large gob of brown tobacco juice on the floor*
    As you get down from your horse big John...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn)
    As you get down from your horse big John...

No no, you have it all wrong. "as you get out of your Ford pickup truck"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canuck)
    The 350 model.

(Original post by canuck)
    I just had this picture in my mind of Howie spitting out his gob of tobacco juice and getting off his horse in the mould of John Wayne.

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind illegal immigrants who come here to find a job and work I don't mind them, a lot of my friends are from different backgrounds like Italy, Spain etc and they all immigrated here illegally and their parents paid for them to have extra English coaching at some English institute. Yes their parents could have spent their money on other things because they are poor but when we always go to places like the Seychelles as friends they can pick up chicks easier coz they know the mother tongue

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    I don't mind illegal immigrants who come here to find a job and work I don't mind them, a lot of my friends are from different backgrounds like Italy, Spain etc and they all immigrated here illegally and their parents paid for them to have extra English coaching at some English institute. Yes their parents could have spent their money on other things because they are poor but when we always go to places like the Seychelles as friends they can pick up chicks easier coz they know the mother tongue
    Haha! Lol

ReputationRep:
    What is so funny, I think we are having a debate not a LOLfest

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 21, 2005
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.