The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Both Just to be safe. I always carry a condom when I go out just in case :smile:
Reply 2
Health and Relationships, anyone? :tongue:
Reply 3
Men. It is their penis after all.
I think this should probably be moved to H&S. Everything seems to go in there now.

I always carry condoms, so i guess men should?
Reply 5
timeofyourlife
Health and Relationships, anyone? :tongue:

Didn't know that existed, i just hang around in GC- sorry!
Sparkey
Both Just to be safe.

agreed...
Reply 7
AntiMagicMan
Men. It is their penis after all.

But women are the ones who get pregnant
Reply 8
Both should be. You're both taking part and it protects both of you.
Reply 9
puppy

but men r the ones who impregnate...
Reply 10
puppy

And they wouldn't get pregnant if the men didn't shove their dicks into them. So I say they should be responsable for it.
Reply 11
AntiMagicMan
And they wouldn't get pregnant if the men didn't shove their dicks into them. So I say they should be responsable for it.

What about anal?
Reply 12
Men should provide condoms in a sexaul relationship. As for a non sexual relationship, both sexes can provide condoms for blow up toys or water balloons.
I say that both should have one, and then you have two- just in case :wink:

Ruthie xx
puppy
What about anal?

again both - because both are capable of transmitting disease
Reply 15
puppy
What about anal?

lol, if the guy doesent mind getting .. on his .. then I think being too embarassed to go and buy some condoms should be the least of his worries...
ruthiepoothie
I say that both should have one, and then you have two- just in case :wink:

Ruthie xx

and if you have 2, it desensitises the penis further, so you last longer :wink:
Reply 17
it's getting a bit explicit there...

well a lot of girls won't have sex without condoms so i guess if a guy wants to get anywhere he should make sure he has some. but all girls should have her own as well. i personally think that in a relationship a guy should buy condoms because a girl is responsible for her pills which are more expensive (atleast in the states, don't know about england).
Reply 18
If you're going to be having sex, it should be both parties that should be mutually responsible and it should be something that ought to be thought about first in the relationship. Obviously that doesn't work with one night stands and things like that, but I consider those highly immorral so its not an eventuality I need plan for.
Reply 19
lame
and if you have 2, it desensitises the penis further, so you last longer :wink:

Either that or they rub against each other and split...don't believe everything you hear in the American Pie movies.