Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    1985 here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by j4mes_bond25)
    Well, I suppose, it would've make more sense IF you'd placed me at around mid-30s or even older, with the account name linked with James Bond, as I'm YET to witness the case of any teenage of age 14-16 being James Bond

By the way, the name "Dude" suits well on your age (indeed, is NOT an insult, I must say).
    You havn't met my next door neighbour. He once when he was 11 called for me wearing a tux and a toy gun (very relistic though) hidden in the jacket :rolleyes: .

And tar every much.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    1985...... i feel so old :ahhhhh:

ReputationRep:
    1985 - 'twas a good year

ReputationRep:
    Meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    1985! man are we getting old. I don't wannna grow up *sulks*

ReputationRep:
    1985 :flute:

ReputationRep:
    And you all wonder why I feel so old, I am 3-4 year olds older than most people here, yet most of you have moved out, have cars etc, half of you are even engaged, some of you probably even have kids (oh sorry wrong forum, thats chavcentral).

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    1985 me - good year to be born it was

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    half of you are even engaged, some of you probably even have kids (oh sorry wrong forum, thats chavcentral).
    hehe, hopefully I'll be much older than you when I get engaged and have kids :eek:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    And you all wonder why I feel so old, I am 3-4 year olds older than most people here, yet most of you have moved out, have cars etc, half of you are even engaged, some of you probably even have kids (oh sorry wrong forum, thats chavcentral).
    I'm coming up 21 I still live with parents and plan on doing for a while yet. I have a car yes, had one since I was 18 and passed my test. I am also engaged but only just recently happened, and I don't have kids and also don't plan on having any for a while. But does having a car really have anything to do with being old? You can afterall have a car when you are 17, and 17 certainly isn't old!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    You havn't met my next door neighbour. He once when he was 11 called for me wearing a tux and a toy gun (very relistic though) hidden in the jacket :rolleyes: .

And tar every much.
    Well, I suppose merely dressing like Bond doesn't quite necessarily mean that one can match the charisma & wits of James Bond

ReputationRep:
    :confused: Anyone else confused by the multiple James Bonds conversing?
    I was 1986

ReputationRep:
    i like this thread it makes me feel youthful

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepyeba)
    :confused: Anyone else confused by the multiple James Bonds conversing?
    I was 1986
    Seems you are the only one, I'm afraid :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I was born 4 days b4 the end og 1985

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by j4mes_bond25)
    Well, I suppose merely dressing like Bond doesn't quite necessarily mean that one can match the charisma & wits of James Bond
    He has the hair and the charm. Trust me on this :rolleyes: .

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2005
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.