Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    With this woman?

ReputationRep:
    no, how is banning buckfast gonna help? they will just find some other drink

mmmmm...buckfast

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam_B)
    no, how is banning buckfast gonna help? they will just find some other drink

mmmmm...buckfast
    EXACTAMuNDO!

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what Buckfast is... but my guess would be some Ned/Chav/Townie alternative to wine. So by banning it, she's trying to cut out the idiots who feel the ned (sp?) to get w*****ed in the park every night. Buckfast hardly sounds like Claret does it?

Correct me if I'm wrong...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by englishstudent)
    I don't know what Buckfast is... but my guess would be some Ned/Chav/Townie alternative to wine. So by banning it, she's trying to cut out the idiots who feel the ned (sp?) to get w*****ed in the park every night. Buckfast hardly sounds like Claret does it?

Correct me if I'm wrong...
    Its tonic wine.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Yes its right. Bucky is like dynamite and when Neds take it they go nuts. Banning it all together is the best way forward.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davie_Moyes)
    Yes its right. Bucky is like dynamite and when Neds take it they go nuts. Banning it all together is the best way forward.
    Doesnt make them anymore nuts than cider or vodka. Infact, bucky makes me a bit more of a tame drunk whereas when i drink cider i become a bad aggressive lunatic who needs put down.

ReputationRep:
    Finally!!!! Ban the NEDish drink and everything NED-realted.

ReputationRep:
    its a chav drink? i didnt know that.

ReputationRep:
    Its dynamite. Ban it. Then ban the idiots that sell it to underage people.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.