Turn on thread page Beta

How do you find out who your secret admirer is? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by englishstudent)
    Ooooooooooh interesting.
    :confused: bloggers?

ReputationRep:
    Isn't it a bit silly to send someone valentines card like that, but not give them any clue as to how to respond and find out who it is? - even if the person liked you, you'd still never know cus they can't figure out who it is!

How about - is she from your school or something? Post a notice throughout the school/uni asking whoever she is, come and meet you cus you really wanna say something to her. Then I mean, if she responds, then she must be serious. If she doesn't, then I mean, you gave her a chance, you tried.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by irisng)
    Isn't it a bit silly to send someone valentines card like that, but not give them any clue as to how to respond and find out who it is? - even if the person liked you, you'd still never know cus they can't figure out who it is!

How about - is she from your school or something? Post a notice throughout the school/uni asking whoever she is, come and meet you cus you really wanna say something to her. Then I mean, if she responds, then she must be serious. If she doesn't, then I mean, you gave her a chance, you tried.
    Yup I agree, for 3 years not single clue. I even wonder whether she meant to post the last one from Oxford as a clue or did she just happen to be there? Thanks for the idea though

ReputationRep:
    Private Investigator? Fingerprint and handwriting analysis?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Private Investigator? Fingerprint and handwriting analysis?
    I once caught this guy out who used to send cards to himself from detailed analysis of his letter 'R's. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    I once caught this guy out who used to send cards to himself from detailed analysis of his letter 'R's. :cool:
    Impressive :cool: Did you tell him that he'd been rumbled? Hehe or did you just tell everyone else... or perhaps noone at all!

ReputationRep:
    i eventually realised my secret admirer was my gay best friend.....disappointment.
    though recently i keep on going to work and finding lillies on the desk with my name on it, i eventually narrowed it down to three people then asked the time keeper to tell me which one came in before me...then i got the parcell boy to spy on them.
    thats real detectiver work though it backfired....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M-J)
    i eventually realised my secret admirer was my gay best friend.....disappointment.
    though recently i keep on going to work and finding lillies on the desk with my name on it, i eventually narrowed it down to three people then asked the time keeper to tell me which one came in before me...then i got the parcell boy to spy on them.
    thats real detectiver work though it backfired....
    tell us more! how did it backfire?

ReputationRep:
    well....it turns out, a guy i had a major crush on....gorgeous dude, was putting the flowers there! so i flirt a little, arrange a date, and whos there but the parcel boy, because its him who had the crush on me........i looked like such a fool, i told the parcel boy (craig) how romantic and cool it was....
    was a funny date though....i really had no idea

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.