How do you find out who your secret admirer is?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Blackmarket Boy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by englishstudent)
Ooooooooooh interesting.
:confused: bloggers?
khil
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Isn't it a bit silly to send someone valentines card like that, but not give them any clue as to how to respond and find out who it is? - even if the person liked you, you'd still never know cus they can't figure out who it is!

How about - is she from your school or something? Post a notice throughout the school/uni asking whoever she is, come and meet you cus you really wanna say something to her. Then I mean, if she responds, then she must be serious. If she doesn't, then I mean, you gave her a chance, you tried.
Blackmarket Boy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by irisng)
Isn't it a bit silly to send someone valentines card like that, but not give them any clue as to how to respond and find out who it is? - even if the person liked you, you'd still never know cus they can't figure out who it is!

How about - is she from your school or something? Post a notice throughout the school/uni asking whoever she is, come and meet you cus you really wanna say something to her. Then I mean, if she responds, then she must be serious. If she doesn't, then I mean, you gave her a chance, you tried.
Yup I agree, for 3 years not single clue. I even wonder whether she meant to post the last one from Oxford as a clue or did she just happen to be there? Thanks for the idea though
Mad Vlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Private Investigator? Fingerprint and handwriting analysis?
Muse
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Mad Vlad)
Private Investigator? Fingerprint and handwriting analysis?
I once caught this guy out who used to send cards to himself from detailed analysis of his letter 'R's. :cool:
Mad Vlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by timeofyourlife)
I once caught this guy out who used to send cards to himself from detailed analysis of his letter 'R's. :cool:
Impressive :cool: Did you tell him that he'd been rumbled? Hehe or did you just tell everyone else... or perhaps noone at all!
M-J
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i eventually realised my secret admirer was my gay best friend.....disappointment.
though recently i keep on going to work and finding lillies on the desk with my name on it, i eventually narrowed it down to three people then asked the time keeper to tell me which one came in before me...then i got the parcell boy to spy on them.
thats real detectiver work though it backfired....
TKR
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by M-J)
i eventually realised my secret admirer was my gay best friend.....disappointment.
though recently i keep on going to work and finding lillies on the desk with my name on it, i eventually narrowed it down to three people then asked the time keeper to tell me which one came in before me...then i got the parcell boy to spy on them.
thats real detectiver work though it backfired....
tell us more! how did it backfire?
M-J
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
well....it turns out, a guy i had a major crush on....gorgeous dude, was putting the flowers there! so i flirt a little, arrange a date, and whos there but the parcel boy, because its him who had the crush on me........i looked like such a fool, i told the parcel boy (craig) how romantic and cool it was....
was a funny date though....i really had no idea
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (42)
13.73%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (45)
14.71%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (107)
34.97%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (30)
9.8%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (66)
21.57%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (16)
5.23%

Watched Threads