Turn on thread page Beta

hangover cures watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    ? :puke:

ReputationRep:
    don't drink the night before. always works wonders for me.

ReputationRep:
    I ate food...i feel a bit better now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    I ate food...i feel a bit better now.
    you aint old enough to be drinking!!! :eek:

hehe! sorry. weird mood. blame the meds...

ReputationRep:
    I ate food, felt a bit better, but still got a splitting headache!
    There is no cure really. Drink water. Although I always think water tastes so rank with a hangover.

ReputationRep:
    Drink water. I always find I can't eat much if I've got a bad hangover. Or just go to sleep and stay in bed all day

ReputationRep:
    orange juice works a treat!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grifter)
    ? :puke:
    Fry up!

ReputationRep:
    get a subway before you go to bed the night before, it is lush and all the bread soaks up the crap in your stomach a treat, seriously, i swear by this method!

ReputationRep:
    dont drink. its simple really.

ReputationRep:
    Water and the gym or a run

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    Water and the gym or a run
    :eek: With my worst hangovers I think a run would kill me!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    :eek: With my worst hangovers I think a run would kill me!!
    Lol okay, maybe I was being a slightly optimistic ... but if it's not really bad then it works for me

ReputationRep:
    I find that tinned fruit and some toast does it for me. It stops me feeling woosy and having to keep sitting down.
    For the headache you just have to drink loads of water as it's caused by your brain being dehydrated by the alcohol.
    ... Or, you could by the old wives tale of taking the hair of the dog that bit you, i.e. drink more alcohol. I know it sounds crazy but it does apparently work.

ReputationRep:
    water and english breakfast... or if intending on going out again the next nete.. alcohol

ReputationRep:
    if you want to avoid the hangover almost completely, drink at least a pint of water with like a tablespoon of sugar mixed in with it(eurch i know,but it helps)and then wait awhile,go have a pee,get another pint of water to take to bed with you so whenever youre mouth gets dry you can drink some.the, in the morning,grab an extra half hours sleep,eat as much toast as you can mangage,chewing well,and have a couple of neurofen with some more water/orange whatever.shoudl be fine then!and remember,its partly in the mind!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.