The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 141
Hmmm, i can't get the links to work, some of the url doesnt get displayed in the post...
Reply 142
sorry to say but there arent any pictures there. Do you want something else on it?
Reply 143
so anyone else want a sig?
Golz
so anyone else want a sig?

Hey Golz
Did you ever say that we get an avater with the sig?
Reply 145
yeah i did but no one wants one
Reply 146
Hi i have opened a new sig shop seeing as the other one is getting out of hand.
Rules are as follows.
1. Only one request a month
2. If requested then if you want an avatar then you have to request with the sig but the avatar will match the sig
3. Background colour and effect will need to be told to me. I will make the backgrounds so you can see what they are. Any colour will be given but you will have to choose out of the backgrounds available or just a background with no effect just a single colour.

There are the rules and happy sig requesting
I will post the background in another thread (i will make a thread saying "BACKGROUNDS FOR SIGS"
Reply 147
Here is the new sig shop because the other one is now closed.
Want a sig check the pages of the old sig shop.
Avatar will be a matching one but you must say that you want an avatar when you request.
Background styles will be posted up soon. Animations will be put on the sig if requested. Any pictures that i dont watch of then links will be needed but no more than 2 animations or pictures. Only one request a month
Golz
Avatar will be a matching one but you must say that you want an avatar when you request.
Background styles will be posted up soon. Animations will be put on the sig if requested. Any pictures that i dont watch of then links will be needed but no more than 2 animations or pictures. Only one request a month

Would I be able to get an avater that doesnt match my sig?
Reply 149
not until next month sorry

Backgrounds

http://www.uploadit.org/files2/041103-Fire%20copy.jpg fire
thats it for now
i will make more tomorrow
Golz
not until next month sorry

Ok, no problem
Reply 151
gemgems89
Would I be able to get an avater that doesnt match my sig?

You can't change your avatar at present anyway; problem with vBulleton I'm afraid.
Egan1
You can't change your avatar at present anyway; problem with vBulleton I'm afraid.

Ah doesn't matter then :smile:
Golz

What the f*ck! Your hyper-cool "sigs" are a) Crap b) Crap and c) Bandwidth munching page laggers.

"Only one request a month" Hahahahahahah

John
Reply 154
Who keeps closing my NEW sig shop
Reply 156
come on people i got a lot better at making sigs.
Request and ill make the fonts better cos i got some
Reply 157
Golz
come on people i got a lot better at making sigs.
Request and ill make the fonts better cos i got some

yeah, I'm still waiting for mine, Golz:smile:
Reply 158
oh sorry i asked you if you could send me links to the pictures
Reply 159
i want to make sigs and people want them. So why not request a sig now

Latest

Trending

Trending