Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heminder)
    Murdok's expert advice:
    mix the paint with Sodium Chlorate (detonator)...
    I like it...

ReputationRep:
    It's really fun. You get wicked bruises, and in one situation, I actually felt like I ws in a war situation, with the adrenaline pumping and everything. Unfortunately, that mini game ended in a draw due to the number of people who got shot (I think only 2 left in each team or something, and I had the flag, and was going to get it to base! )

ReputationRep:
    Paintballing is great. It hurts like buggery when its cold and wet, but its still great fun. One of the best things for adrenaline rushes IMO
    I used to go laser quest... but that is really REALLY lame in comparison. You dont have the fear of actually getting hurt :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Widowmaker)
    Should be fun. Anyone else done it?
    havent myself...it was illegal here until very recently, not sure if it still is actually (n.ireland)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Paintballing is great. It hurts like buggery when its cold and wet, but its still great fun. One of the best things for adrenaline rushes IMO
    I used to go laser quest... but that is really REALLY lame in comparison. You dont have the fear of actually getting hurt :cool:
    besides, most of the times (here at least) paintball is in a kind of muddy place whie laser, well,isn't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie Lane)
    besides, most of the times (here at least) paintball is in a kind of muddy place whie laser, well,isn't
    Thats part of the fun in my opnion... makes paintball even more frstratingly expensive however... I usually come back with some pretty unusably trashed trainers meh! I love it, its great acting like a little kid again and splashing around in it

ReputationRep:
    I got shot somewhere that really hurt when I was 13 and never went back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    lol, you should try again (it's worth it) but wear some kind of protection...

ReputationRep:
    Mmmm.... I've been shot in the crackers before... I just lay down in a ball in the mud... a marshal came over and shouted "are you ok player?" Next thing I know... i was being shot from all angles by the enemy. The marshal got hit too, he weren't impressed. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    but wear some kind of protection...
    a condom? :confused: but it's only paintball.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Widowmaker)
    Should be fun. Anyone else done it?
    Scary...im going paintballing as well tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    a condom? :confused: but it's only paintball.
    I meant one of those things you'd see guys who play american football wearing (not idea what they're called...)

ReputationRep:
    I meant one of those things you'd see guys who play american football wearing (not idea what they're called...)
    I was joking. Unless wearing a condom while playing paintball is more common than i originally thought...

ReputationRep:
    I was joking. Unless wearing a condom while playing paintball is more common than i originally thought...
    you mean you dont?? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    A box (UK) or a cup (US)

ReputationRep:
    sorry - I'm terrible with jokes...

ReputationRep:
    sorry - I'm terrible with jokes...
    Did you have to turn a perfectly good thread into a joke about condoms? :mad:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.