Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea.

ReputationRep:
    In quite a few of my GCSE exams, I finished way early and rested my head on the desk, but I never managed to get to sleep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VixenIW)
    I assume he meant play and bottom is the best programme ever, right LPK? *nudges LPK*
    indeed :thrasher:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trev)
    I have no idea.
    Have you checked your user CP lately? You must have got some serious neg rep!

ReputationRep:
    I just checked it just now, I got one neg rep that made it red yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trev)
    I just checked it just now, I got one neg rep that made it red yesterday.
    What did you say to get that? I always thought you were really really helpful :confused: Woah, its grey now, I cant cope with all these changing colours Now its red again!! *is confused many muchly*

ReputationRep:
    I repeat someone's post but in my own words. I didn't see that post was similar to mine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VixenIW)
    What did you say to get that? I always thought you were really really helpful :confused: Woah, its grey now, I cant cope with all these changing colours Now its red again!! *is confused many muchly*
    why dont we put u into grey so the colours dont make u dizzy :p: only joking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil penguin kid)
    why dont we put u into grey so the colours dont make u dizzy :p: only joking.
    You'd better be That would make me cry

ReputationRep:
    No, but I had a GCSE Latin exam that was 2 hours long which I finished in less than a hour where I was close to falling asleep.

ReputationRep:
    I fall asleep when it came to sexual education

ReputationRep:
    in my Computing CPT1 the January that just went...
    i almost got kicked out for dozing off! had to sit there staring at the exam paper's barcode for a whole hour!
    the exam was soooooo easy!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heminder)
    in my Computing CPT1 the January that just went...
    i almost got kicked out for dozing off! had to sit there staring at the exam paper's barcode for a whole hour!
    the exam was soooooo easy!!!!!
    thats the same one as mine, lol! are you the only other one to have voted for option one other than me?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepyeba)
    thats the same one as mine, lol! are you the only other one to have voted for option one other than me?!
    nope, voted for option 2...
    also fell asleep in my Key Skills exam...
    other than that, i've NEVER fallen asleep in an exam before...

ReputationRep:
    Lol....nah Ive never done it in a real exam...but I have done in mocks and stuff-coz theres nothing 2 worry bout! Im usually 2 hyped and stressed during real exams, so theres no chance of me falling asleep. If I do finish early, I usually jus keep flicking through the paper & rechecking..sleep is usually the last thing on my mind during an exam!

ReputationRep:
    No, but I sometimes do in really boring lectures

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    No, but I sometimes do in really boring lectures
    Doesnt everyone do that?

I managed to fall asleep at my desk reading a book on electromagnetism yeserday. Ive never done that before. I think I must be getting old

ReputationRep:
    I fell asleep during my maths GCSE. I only needed around 40% to get an A* and the questions were easy.

I wish I could do that in my maths A' levels

ReputationRep:
    OMG! No, how can you fall asleep in something as important as that? I haven't even fallen asleep in mock exams, or in class for that matter!

ReputationRep:
    I fell asleep in the maths chllenge once. I had only signed up because the teacher made everybody do it, when I got in, I just ticked random letters for each answer and went to sleep (it was 10 to 9 in the morning). It was a really good nap actually, and I still got a Bronze award hahaha! Fall asleep in History lessons all the time because my teachers are so goddam boring, especially when they play stupid videos about Rasputin three lessons in a row :mad:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.