This discussion is closed.
glance
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Anyone have one? Something that you can do, but few other people can?

Mine's lighting a match with one hand
HollyBible
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
Mine's mastubating with my guitar
MissisKate
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I know one. Well it's more of a joke than a party trick but anyway...
You ask someone (anyone) to put their hands on a flat surface palms downs. You then place a glass on the back of both of their hands and ask then to balance them - no real explanation given. You then just leave them. They can't do anything as they can't remove the glasses. Is quite funny to see what they do to try and get out of it.
Willa
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i can belly dance which is seems quite rare for a guy. Apart from that I can do various magic tricks....the best two I've performed was a simple card trick (identifying what card they picked)...it fooled everyone for over 2 years before I told someone as part of their birthday present....but everyone else still has no idea! The other trick I like to do is the one where you take an empty coke can and magically make it refill itself and reseal itself - when i pull it off properly people are gobsmacked (especially if slightly drunk)
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
orgasm
silence
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i feel like i've just walked into a culture club reunion
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yahar baby
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Willa)
i can belly dance which is seems quite rare for a guy. Apart from that I can do various magic tricks....the best two I've performed was a simple card trick (identifying what card they picked)...it fooled everyone for over 2 years before I told someone as part of their birthday present....but everyone else still has no idea! The other trick I like to do is the one where you take an empty coke can and magically make it refill itself and reseal itself - when i pull it off properly people are gobsmacked (especially if slightly drunk)
How do you do those things? :eek:
Willa
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
well it involves loads of practice. I love doing magic tricks, if performed well it's really nice to see people mesmorised. The hardest part to any trick is making it looked relaxed and casual and for some of the harder (and more impressive tricks) some setup can be required....thankfully for the ones I do most often it's just a case of getting the stuff there and then.

And I dunno how I can belly dance, guess it's good stomach muscles :p:
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by HollyBible)
Mine's mastubating with my guitar
I believe one masturbates a guitar, like so:

:thrasher:

In musical terms, this is also known as 'w*nking the fretboard'.

Masturbating with a guitar, however, is far beyond my explicitly masculine capabilities. Might I ask which end you use?
Onearmedbandit
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well it's usually unintentional, but people get pretty amused when I take my prosthetic arm off
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oooh my last party trick was falling out of a window onto my head. A once-only performance..
sleepyeba
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
getting out of an ex's locked peugot boot
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sleepyeba)
getting out of an ex's locked peugot boot
Oh dear. Not your sole basis for separation, I hope :rolleyes:?
sleepyeba
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Profesh)
Oh dear. Not your sole basis for separation, I hope :rolleyes:?
no, although that would be a funny ending. it only happened because i wouldn't eat a worm, but i don't really remember quite how I got out though (i don't hold my alcohol well)
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Erm...well we dont really have parties much but....me going out with my mates drinking usually ends up like a party once we get everyone out so...i'd say managing to pee at the side of a pathway without anyone seeing anything. :p: I managed to accomplish that the other night and felt pretty proud cos my mate used to be able to do that and i always had to hold it in....then after it i had to go ask 2 lassies i dont even know to button my jeans up.
M-J
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
my party trick is im the first person dancing......yea its sad, but i like dancing on coffee tables completely sober and hyper on sherbet while my friends all get pissed.

i look after my brain cells
Kiesha
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by need_money)
Erm...well we dont really have parties much but....me going out with my mates drinking usually ends up like a party once we get everyone out so...i'd say managing to pee at the side of a pathway without anyone seeing anything. :p: I managed to accomplish that the other night and felt pretty proud cos my mate used to be able to do that and i always had to hold it in....then after it i had to go ask 2 lassies i dont even know to button my jeans up.
Classy.

Anyways, I can tie a cherry stalk in a knot with my tongue and ... erm ... that's about it.
Onearmedbandit
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by need_money)
How very attractive
britishseapower
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I can get someone to choose a card and I can throw all the cards up to the ceiling and make the one they chose stick to the ceiling
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (76)
67.26%
No I haven't decided yet (21)
18.58%
Yes but I might change my mind (16)
14.16%

Watched Threads