Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    I am thinking of going to goldsmiths from september.
    I was wondering which is the best accommodation there.
    I quite like the look of Surrey House.
    Also, I live within zone 6 + i heard i have to go on a waiting list... What are the chances for me getting a place in any of the halls? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    anyone know??

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Zone 6 as well, I believe there is a waiting list, but comparatively to zones 5-1 ill be prioritized (so I’ve heard)

But I’d definitely be interested to find the best hall there if anyone knows.

ReputationRep:
    You don't get to choose which hall, just between standard and ensuite. But i really want to be in Loring. Looking at it, it looks like the best, and it is ensuite which is what i want. I don't live in London, so i should get my place in halls for ensuite, hopefully. It says about all the accommodation on their website. But i think Loring is the nicest ensuite place. I didn't really look at the others too much though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladydeborah)
    I don't live in London, so i should get my place in halls for ensuite, hopefully.
    Ladydeborah, where do you live? I'm a zone sixer so I will be near the bottom of the pile for accommodation, which is a bit unfortunate, but I'd agree with you and say Loring looks the best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JonnyB)
    Ladydeborah, where do you live? I'm a zone sixer so I will be near the bottom of the pile for accommodation, which is a bit unfortunate, but I'd agree with you and say Loring looks the best.
    About an hour south from Waterloo by train, near Southampton, so should get into halls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladydeborah)
    About an hour south from Waterloo by train, near Southampton, so should get into halls.
    How long you reckon it's gonna take for us Londoners to get accommodation? I'm riiiight on the edge of Zone 6 though.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.