Turn on thread page Beta

And whats that meant to mean? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    My mum came in my room just there and turned my TV over to BBC1 and told me this film called "The Breakfast Club" was on....she said "It's your kind of film. Its got a mad dope smoking guy in it." What the hell's that meant to mean?! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    It means you smoke dope.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    My mum came in my room just there and turned my TV over to BBC1 and told me this film called "The Breakfast Club" was on....she said "It's your kind of film. Its got a mad dope smoking guy in it." What the hell's that meant to mean?! :eek:
    Why do we need to know?

ReputationRep:
    How are we supposed to know? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Awww... haven't seen that moie in ages...
    it's beyond ridiculous but I love it....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie Lane)
    Awww... haven't seen that moie in ages...
    it's beyond ridiculous but I love it....
    So...worth me watching it?

ReputationRep:
    Wicked film!

ReputationRep:
    It's a classic!

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, I want to see it, apparantly I missed out in my teenage years, and I am set on re-living them.

ReputationRep:
    it's what started the trend for all American Highschool movies (well... almost)

ReputationRep:
    I feel sorry for that wee dorky guy. I dunno why cos guys like that at school would just get laughed at by me.

ReputationRep:
    I feel sorry for that wee dorky guy. I dunno why cos guys like that at school would just get laughed at by me.
    then you're the redhead who (if memory serves right) never stops applying make-up...

ReputationRep:
    Your mother is as inane as you are. Your relationship just became a whole lot closer: congratulations :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    then you're the redhead who (if memory serves right) never stops applying make-up...
    :eek: Well i dont have red hair and i am not constantly applying make up...although i think i'm getting obsessed with looking in the mirror....

ReputationRep:
    And with good cause, I presume.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: Well i dont have red hair and i am not constantly applying make up...although i think i'm getting obsessed with looking in the mirror....
    Mirror mirror on the wall, whos the fairest of them all??

ReputationRep:
    Love that film!

ReputationRep:
    maybe she thinks your a pimp?

ReputationRep:
    Put it in a goddamn blog! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    And scumbags like you would just get laughed at by me, and so the trend continues!

Brilliant movie btw.

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.