And whats that meant to mean?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
My mum came in my room just there and turned my TV over to BBC1 and told me this film called "The Breakfast Club" was on....she said "It's your kind of film. Its got a mad dope smoking guy in it." What the hell's that meant to mean?! :eek:
Zapsta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It means you smoke dope.
Mad Vlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by need_money)
My mum came in my room just there and turned my TV over to BBC1 and told me this film called "The Breakfast Club" was on....she said "It's your kind of film. Its got a mad dope smoking guy in it." What the hell's that meant to mean?! :eek:
Why do we need to know?
F1 fanatic
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
How are we supposed to know? :confused:
Natalie Lane
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Awww... haven't seen that moie in ages...
it's beyond ridiculous but I love it....
need_money
Rep:
?
(Original post by Natalie Lane)
Awww... haven't seen that moie in ages...
it's beyond ridiculous but I love it....
So...worth me watching it?
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Wicked film!
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It's a classic!
covered farm wagon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Ooh, I want to see it, apparantly I missed out in my teenage years, and I am set on re-living them.
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
it's what started the trend for all American Highschool movies (well... almost)
need_money
Rep:
?
I feel sorry for that wee dorky guy. I dunno why cos guys like that at school would just get laughed at by me.
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I feel sorry for that wee dorky guy. I dunno why cos guys like that at school would just get laughed at by me.
then you're the redhead who (if memory serves right) never stops applying make-up...
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Your mother is as inane as you are. Your relationship just became a whole lot closer: congratulations :rolleyes:
need_money
Rep:
?
then you're the redhead who (if memory serves right) never stops applying make-up...
:eek: Well i dont have red hair and i am not constantly applying make up...although i think i'm getting obsessed with looking in the mirror....
Profesh
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
And with good cause, I presume.
F1 fanatic
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
:eek: Well i dont have red hair and i am not constantly applying make up...although i think i'm getting obsessed with looking in the mirror....
Mirror mirror on the wall, whos the fairest of them all??
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Love that film!
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
maybe she thinks your a pimp?
Tyler Durden
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Put it in a goddamn blog! :mad:
Ghost
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
And scumbags like you would just get laughed at by me, and so the trend continues!

Brilliant movie btw.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (35)
18.13%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (54)
27.98%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (104)
53.89%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed