Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Where would you rather go, if u had to chose one of them?

ReputationRep:
    Whichever has more Galahs

ReputationRep:
    Australia for me, purely because i've heard exciting stories from people who have been backpacking there. Also there is more to see !

ReputationRep:
    I would go to New Zealand... why? I don't know..because I like sheep? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Like this?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Depends how much time I had. I've already spent two months in New Zealand, so with another two months, probably Australia next. New Zealand is awesome though, so I'd love to go back there as well.

The trouble with Australia is that it's so big. It takes so long to get anywhere that you have to allow twice as long.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Like this?
    why are you so rude?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Immortal Wombat)
    Depends how much time I had. I've already spent two months in New Zealand, so with another two months, probably Australia next. New Zealand is awesome though, so I'd love to go back there as well.

The trouble with Australia is that it's so big. It takes so long to get anywhere that you have to allow twice as long.
    The trick is to sod everywhere but NSW

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parsimony)
    why are you so rude?
    I'm not rude am I? I'm a nice person!
    [EDIT] Sorry... I'm only messin... I thought it would be an appropriate funny picture. I know that you probably just like sheep because theyre cute and wooly and look like clouds with feet!

ReputationRep:
    The trick is to sod everywhere but NSW
    Yeah, who wants to see the big old rock and the big old reef anyway? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Immortal Wombat)
    Yeah, who wants to see the big old rock and the big old reef anyway? :rolleyes:
    Exactly! I've seen photos of the rock. The Great Barier Reef to be fair would actually be quite nice to see first hand though... Ok... I extend the areas permitted for travel to NSW and Queensland.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not rude am I? I'm a nice person!
    [EDIT] Sorry... I'm only messin... I thought it would be an appropriate funny picture. I know that you probably just like sheep because theyre cute and wooly and look like clouds with feet!
    :rolleyes:
    but actually they can be also dangerous.. they are for example creating the ozone hole :eek:

ReputationRep:
    New Zealand, for deadly spiders and snakes reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parsimony)
    :rolleyes:
    but actually they can be also dangerous.. they are for example creating the ozone hole :eek:
    Indeed... though cows are a bigger cause globally.

ReputationRep:
    Australia is very big, and to drive around it takes ages. But, all the driving is worth it.
    I haven't been to NZ, but what I have heard and seen is very good. You can see the places where LOTR was filmed, which is cool.

ReputationRep:
    Aussie land.

Too many people shaggin sheep across the ditch for my liking, eh bru.

ReputationRep:
    New Zealand is very peaceful and picturesque

ReputationRep:
    Australia For me

ReputationRep:
    I would like to go to Australia as it's bigger and the people are nice there. In addition, the cities (e.g. Sydney, Melbourne) are very cool.

ReputationRep:
    i got family in New Zealand.

Im going out there once i got my college out the way.

Its been one of my longest dreams to go out there.

My uncles live in different aparts of the North Island.

I want to live out there. All i have to do is pay for my plane ticket

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.