Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

Yesterday i went to lectures and felt like i was going to be sick. I'm meant to be on placement today but feel too ill to go. My throat aches and my head and i'll all achey. Its not as bad as flu but i feel miserable

Two of my friends were meant to be coming down this weekend and now i think i'll have to tell them they can't

My poor little self pitying thread. Please be kind, i don't do this much. *Much meaning more than once a week*

P.S. I hate soluble paracetomol :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear! That's not nice

:nurse: is here to look after you!

ReputationRep:
    Hope you feel better soon.

ReputationRep:
    Aww... sorry, but thats about as sympathetic i can be this early in the morning.

ReputationRep:

Thanks guys. I would have gone in today. But i can't go and make the patients ill

Ooo i have my own nurse cool!

ReputationRep:
    hope you feel better soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)

Yesterday i went to lectures and felt like i was going to be sick. I'm meant to be on placement today but feel too ill to go. My throat aches and my head and i'll all achey. Its not as bad as flu but i feel miserable

Two of my friends were meant to be coming down this weekend and now i think i'll have to tell them they can't

My poor little self pitying thread. Please be kind, i don't do this much. *Much meaning more than once a week*

P.S. I hate soluble paracetomol :mad:
    take care

ReputationRep:
    take care hunnybunch, get well soon
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Awwww, get well soon *hands over chocolate*

ReputationRep:
    I am not well either... we have similar symptoms and soluble paracetemol is nasty! Stay in bed, keep warm and have plenty of fluids and i hope you feel better soon!

Lou
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    I myself am a chronic cold and flu sufferer. If you die, it doesn't exactly bode well for me; so, chin up

ReputationRep:
    I hope you get well soon!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for all your messages

ReputationRep:
    hmmm yeahhh i felt under the weather yesterday couldnt even get out of bed! am feeling better now, think i have the flu, hope it gets better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Repentance)
    I hope you get well soon!
    :dito:

ReputationRep:
    AWWW*hugs*...EAT APPLES:mad:again I say
    one apple aday keeps doctors miles away

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    I had a granny smith today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    In that case, her career would be screwed... I don't know what kind of doctor you want to be, Sarky, but it'd forbid you from working in a hospital or GPs practice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    In that case, her career would be screwed... I don't know what kind of doctor you want to be, Sarky, but it'd forbid you from working in a hospital or GPs practice
    Where can i work then? And thank you F. Poste for making me smile

ReputationRep:
    everyone here seems to be getting this really nasty cold... i dobn't think anyone will be able to escape it at all *actually can't think of any of her flatmates who haven't caught it*

lou xxx

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.