Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingslaw)
    Unless you crave attention
    There you have it! :p: Big hummer limo's are cool, and I won't have you say anything different!

ReputationRep:
    Limos full of girls on a girls night out, flashing everyone they go by can sometimes be quite fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    Limos full of girls on a girls night out, flashing everyone they go by can sometimes be quite fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chardonnay)
    what's that supposed to mean? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    If your into died-blonde Hollyoaks wannabe's :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    what's that supposed to mean? :rolleyes:
    Nothing. Nothing at all...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingslaw)
    If your into died-blonde Hollyoaks wannabe's :rolleyes:
    You don't have to be into them. You just admire the spectacle.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing. Nothing at all...
    Not something you or you friends would ever think of doing.

ReputationRep:
    Not something you or you friends would ever think of doing.
    Heaven forbid. I am a classy girl.

ReputationRep:
    Um, it's not rubbish. That's what they cost! It was a Friday night, and I know London is expensive, but still, that's what it cost!
    The fact that you spent your birthday at equinox says alot. Its a trashhole, i live in london and club every weekend so i think know what im talking about.

10 pounds is standard price so dont complain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LondonBoy)
    The fact that you spent your birthday at equinox says alot. Its a trashhole, i live in london and club every weekend so i think know what im talking about.

10 pounds is standard price so dont complain.
    Um, if you reread the posts, you'll see that I was debating the fact that you said it wouldn't have cost that much in equinox because of their 'student nights'. And who cares if it's a trashhole. I was with my mates, and had a wicked time, take your head out of your arse and stop being such a snob.

ReputationRep:
    Um, if you reread the posts, you'll see that I was debating the fact that you said it wouldn't have cost that much in equinox because of their 'student nights'. And who cares if it's a trashhole. I was with my mates, and had a wicked time, take your head out of your arse and stop being such a snob.
    alright chavdonnay

ReputationRep:
    alright chavdonnay
    Wow, what a brilliant and informed response :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Wow, what a brilliant and informed response :rolleyes:
    oh you actually want to debate this out.
    You recommened one of londons worst nightclubs, with little knowledge of any other clubs you told me its 'rubbish' that i said its a bad trash club.
    Dont speak about things you dont know chardonnay? haha im loving the name

ReputationRep:
    alright chavdonnay
    chav? ewww

ReputationRep:
    Which is the best club in London? I've only been to about 5, but my favourite is the Gardening Club (in Cov. Gdn suprisingly)

ReputationRep:
    oh you actually want to debate this out.
    You recommened one of londons worst nightclubs, with little knowledge of any other clubs you told me its 'rubbish' that i said its a bad trash club.
    Dont speak about things you dont know chardonnay? haha im loving the name
    Lol. Are you just reading things that aren't there? What I said was I don't care if it's a trashhole, not once did I debate that. What's the point in replying with my posts quoted if you don't read them? And I was named before Footballer's Wives came out, and before this whole concept of being a chav emerged, so how my name makes me a chav, is beyond me.

ReputationRep:
    Lol. Are you just reading things that aren't there? What I said was I don't care if it's a trashhole, not once did I debate that. What's the point in replying with my posts quoted if you don't read them? And I was named before Footballer's Wives came out, and before this whole concept of being a chav emerged, so how my name makes me a chav, is beyond me.
    No on your first post i misread the 'thats not rubbish' thinking you were talking about the club and not the drinks, so im sorry my bad there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiksilver)
    Which is the best club in London? I've only been to about 5, but my favourite is the Gardening Club (in Cov. Gdn suprisingly)
    Well it depends....

For me it would be
    Tantra (saturday), Boujis(weekday), Chinawhite(fridays), pangea (saturdays), kensington roof gardens in the summer.

But...

It does depend what you're into those clubs are quite expensive and you wont have alot of fun if you dont have a table: where as cirque/nyt are really good for hiphop type nights, ull always find some famous rappers in the vip of cirque and raghav/shola ama always perform.

And if you're into hardcore clubbing, then nothing beats fabric on a friday night.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing beats a good old Ealing or Fulham club. Underage girls, a little punch-up. Pure class...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2005
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.