Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering if anyone else is going to the Economics open day on the 23rd??

ReputationRep:
    I am.

KeN.

ReputationRep:
    yea, someone else is coming! excellent Do u think your going to take the ucl offer?

ReputationRep:
    hey is there really economics open day at ucl. i ve got to attend that for sure.
    see its on wed 23 right.

ReputationRep:
    but i ve found nothing at their website.

ReputationRep:
    They only invited ppl they intended to give offers to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by temilola)
    yea, someone else is coming! excellent Do u think your going to take the ucl offer?
    ummm...i'm not sure, but i'll definitely consider it. there's also lse and american unis to decide between.

KeN

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KeNsTeRR)
    ummm...i'm not sure, but i'll definitely consider it. there's also lse and american unis to decide between.

KeN
    Hi, I would like to apply to American Universities next year, but as far as i know, they require SAT exam results, how can I prepare for the exam?

ReputationRep:
    I've got an Economics and Statistics Open Day/Interview tomorrow.

Course code: LG13

Hope to see some of y'all there.

ReputationRep:
    is their any possibility that the people invited and going to the open day get rejected after?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Musafir_85)
    is their any possibility that the people invited and going to the open day get rejected after?
    no, people invited have already been given an offer, conditional of attending the open day. therefore i assume a couple of week after the open day, we will hear something through ucas track

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone think? TBH i was disappointed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    It was reasonably all right...my Interview didn't go off too bad.

Who were you there, if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhimin)
    Hi, I would like to apply to American Universities next year, but as far as i know, they require SAT exam results, how can I prepare for the exam?
    ummm... you can get those Kaplan SAT revision book thingies - some of the SATs have changed in structure so I don't know if new guides have been published to help. There's an essay as part of the SAT1 and less vocabulary apparently.

KeN

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)

yep, i agree, it wasnt that informative. However it has got me thinking if rejecting my ucl offer is wise...

ReputationRep:
    yep, i agree, it wasnt that informative. However it has got me thinking if rejecting my ucl offer is wise...
    Are u rejecting your offer from ucl ? LSE firm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HamaL)
    Are u rejecting your offer from ucl ? LSE firm?
    i'll most likely be rejecting both offers, havnt made my mind up yet

ReputationRep:
    i'll most likely be rejecting both offers, havnt made my mind up yet
    Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HamaL)
    Good luck
    well...can i ask why are u rejecting both of them?

ReputationRep:
    i went to ucl today and i really quite like it,but the main problem is that i live 15minutes away from ucl. I've been boarding since i was 8, so i cant imagine moving back home.

Lse, i think the work load will be ridiculous and the environment of the university isnt right for me. Seeing as i go to boarding school i'm used to that sort of environment

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.