Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'll go with you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_gal)
    I have just been talking with one of my friends of the other sex on MSN...I have been trying to get to go somewhere with me not on a date but just out. I have this thing where I would pefer him to ask me but I have been hinting

this is the lastest attempt

Him: how r u
    Me: I am good
    H:gdgd
    M:what did you say before How r u? the window closed for some reason
    *gap*
    M:you there
    H: yer sorry i sed sorry lol
    M: lol I am joking...all I got was Cupid and I was happy enough with that
    H: lol kooool tht was nice
    M: I am jealous though of this girl I work with has a new boyfriend he took her to a ball on the weekend and then frankie + bennie's on monday and paided for EVERYTHING - £45
    H: wow lucky her im jealess of her lol....awsome
    M: yeah and she has only been seeing him since friday and he works with us
    H: really he must really lik her then...lucky girl
    M: I know
    H: so how ur day been
    M: crap...Its been my only day off today and I haven't done any of the work I was suppose to do
    H: aw tht a buger then...hav u got much work to do
    M: loads but I am just not in the mood
    H:fair enough i should be doin art but i cant bothered yet i usal doin it last few days
    M: I am in work now until monday...I think I may have Friday off though so I am going to see a film
    H: koool do u kno wot u goin to see lol
    M: no I might just decided then and there, would be nice to have some company though
    H: yer well u could alway ask some1 workin with u dwn there or im sure some1 will go with u amy or some1
    *gap*
    H: im sorry i g2g for a bit ill be bk soon tho me mum want the phone

Is it just me?
    ...now that is annoying...
    Murdok's advice: buy him a plate...

ReputationRep:
    you need to tell him, men don't get hints... its genetic

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if it's just me but i found him too dry,I dunno:rolleyes:anyway I think he got the hint...he is either so stupid or he got the hint and trying to play i'm to hard to get

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    even I got the hint there..!
    now that's good self-deprecation

ReputationRep:
    I'll go with you We can talk about the film's score... and say how much better we could do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onearmedbandit)
    I'll go with you We can talk about the film's score... and say how much better we could do
    Hey no man, she's mine. I'm going to buy her some Ben and Jerry's, but have only one spoon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glance)
    Hey no man, she's mine. I'm going to buy her some Ben and Jerry's, but have only one spoon
    So you can get her fat!? :eek: Smooth move, man!! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onearmedbandit)
    So you can get her fat!? :eek: Smooth move, man!! :rolleyes:
    The only man who can take me out on a date is Expression

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: And just because I copied the dialogue straight from my MSN history thingy and didn't bother to change the txt speak which HE used to normal speech doesn't give ANYONE the right to neg rep ME :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: for something I couldn't have changed without ruining the feeling which comes across! Please RETURN the gem you STOLE :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: ...

joking I guess txt speak is annoying! lol.

ReputationRep:
    The only man who can take me out on a date is Expression

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: And just because I copied the dialogue straight from my MSN history thingy and didn't bother to change the txt speak which HE used to normal speech doesn't give ANYONE the right to neg rep ME :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: for something I couldn't have changed without ruining the feeling which comes across! Please RETURN the gem you STOLE :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: ...

joking I guess txt speak is annoying! lol.
    The whole gem system has changed btw

ReputationRep:
    I know hunny bunny told me

ReputationRep:
    lol sorry then

ReputationRep:
    just spell it out so theres no misunderstanding. be a lot quicker too

ReputationRep:
    just after I posted that post..

ReputationRep:
    I would of said exactly the same thing as him, if you want to go out with someone youre going to have to try harder than subtle hints over MSN.

ReputationRep:
    [COLOR=Blue]I have this thing where I would pefer him to ask me but I have been hinting
    How come? Are you scared he'd say no? Or are you worried he'll think you're asking him on a date?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think he'd think it would be a date. I just would feel more comortable if he asked...

I did see a film, on my tod today I saw In good company. It was good.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think he'd think it would be a date. I just would feel more comortable if he asked...

I did see a film, on my tod today I saw In good company. It was good.
    It's always nice to be asked, but you know what they say.. often if you don't ask, you don't get

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    It's always nice to be asked, but you know what they say.. often if you don't ask, you don't get
    This is a good philosophy. Take note, other women!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 18, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.