This discussion is closed.
EPD
Badges: 11
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
What do you do when you want to avoid work? I find myself on here a lot (as I imagine most of you do too), talking to people on MSN who I don't talk to that often, and most worryingly eating It's an expensive habit to get into. To be fair though, nobody would want to do the work I'm doing right now - it's the biggest mickey mouse piece of work ever. I have to write about how our lab group works as a team, and what roles we play etc. etc. yada yada yada. Load of middle management, 'The Office' type crap. There's no I in team. No, but there is a u in ****. (Work it out for yourself ). :mad:

Hey ho, it's back to work I go.
britishseapower
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
usually I will come online to do some research and just sign in to MSN while I'm there and end up talking to someone or I will txt someone on my phone or something
bondjamesbond
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
what i do is going to walk on the beach, with my PDA on my pocket, (just in case something comes to my mind), get calm and back to work... if you dont' like the work you are doing right know... better finish it fast, so you don't have to see it any more
devilschild
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
www.ebaumsworld.com is the best site ever for procrastinating, or msn or eating/making another coffee!
EPD
I always end up reading the Guardian and BBC sites. And right now, I'm checking the Lincoln score every 30 seconds (it's quite rare that we get full text commentary on the BBC site )
LostRiot
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Procrastinating wtf. when did everyone start using this word?
it annoys me intensely,

I tend to spend alot of time lying on my bed listening to music. but i NEVER Procrastinate.
Kiesha
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by elpollodiablouk)
What do you do when you want to avoid work?
Anything and everything. I ended up drawing monkeys on my chem work today
EPD
(Original post by KidA)
Procrastinating wtf. when did everyone start using this word?
it annoys me intensely,

I tend to spend alot of time lying on my bed listening to music. but i NEVER Procrastinate.
Oh, but it's such a nice sounding word. Like spatula. Or umbrella.
Aitch
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
What do we want?
Procrastination!

When do we want it?

Well, preferably sometime after the middle of next week...

Aitc...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (166)
24.89%
Better than expected (137)
20.54%
Worse than expected (364)
54.57%

Watched Threads