Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    I talk to myself in my head and then sometimes I realise I'm doing it outloud in public. It only usually happens when i'm stressed.
    finally someone who agreed with me...
    thank you, I was starting to think I wasn't normal...

ReputationRep:
    We usually have a good conversation - the only trouble is when things get heated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annabellewalter)
    Do you think MC Watson is mad Annabelle? I sure do! I mean, imagine not using 'new posts'! Tell me about it. Well at least you and I can use it. Yes I agree, at least we beenefit from the convenience. Oops It looks like you spelt benefit wrong. Oh yes so I did. I'll just correct that then, Benefit. Thanks for that. De rien.
    hehe methinks Annabelle is scaring us, isn't she, my pretty, yes sir she is, oh yessssssss....Let us go to the kitchen and steal some of those delectable Extreme Fizzy Aour Apple Chewits 'cause we likes them, don't we, oh yessssss, they makes our tongue fizz and our cheeks suck in oooh yes what a good idea, I should congratulate you, I? I? Who is I? How could you? I mean we! I mean AHGHGHGGHGHGHGHGGHGHRRRRRRR.... :dancing:

:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Note to self: ignore that dodgy raphael bloke from now on.
    Self: Gotcha

ReputationRep:
    Note to self: ignore that dodgy raphael bloke from now on.
    Self: Gotcha
    That's some good advice, I agree, he is a right freeaky-deaky-doo-darrr!

ReputationRep:
    You lot are scary! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Who's scary? Us. Oh. Shut up then before you scare them all away or they neg rep you. OK.

ReputationRep:
    Who's scary? Us. Oh. Shut up then before you scare them all away or they neg rep you. OK.
    lol, I'm not gunna neg rep ya! :eek:

It was more Raph that was scary anyway...not you :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeh well there's unanimous agreement in my head with that comment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Raphael~)
    hehe methinks Annabelle is scaring us, isn't she, my pretty, yes sir she is, oh yessssssss....Let us go to the kitchen and steal some of those delectable Extreme Fizzy Aour Apple Chewits 'cause we likes them, don't we, oh yessssss, they makes our tongue fizz and our cheeks suck in oooh yes what a good idea, I should congratulate you, I? I? Who is I? How could you? I mean we! I mean AHGHGHGGHGHGHGHGGHGHRRRRRRR.... :dancing:

:eek:
    Lolol!

Yeh well there's unanimous agreement in my head with that comment.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think talking to yourself in the third person is ever normal. :confused:

It would be like i had some kind of narration over my whole life, horribly cheap hollywood-esque.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    you're only crazy if you start answering youself

ReputationRep:
    Hey, we all talk to ourselves (no we don't) yes we do (NO WE DON'T) yes we do, It's perfectly normal (NO IT ISN'T) Oh yes it is...

ReputationRep:
    hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    mostly i have conversations with the four voices in my head inside my head.

ReputationRep:
    its gd to talk to urself in ur head.... it clears stuff up

ReputationRep:
    sometimes the only way to get good conversation IS to talk to yourself!!
    hehe ... only kiddin

ReputationRep:
    BTW - does mumbling count?

ReputationRep:
    Of course I talk to myself. I have arguements with the people living inside my head.

ReputationRep:
    I always talk to myself, because nobody else talks to me...

...on reflection, I guess that's because I talk to myself...

Aitch

Should you post this, Aitch? Well, why not? You can't keep posting notes to yourself all the time, can you?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.