The Student Room Group

(Pictures) What hairstyle should I get?

I think my hair makes my face look a bit long so I'm considering having it cut. What do people think?

It currently looks like
BALEETED

And I'm thinking of styles like:

OR

Should I let my hair grow, as I'll look too boyish with shorter hair/it won't suit me.

Suggestions please, I'm going to the hairdressers on saturday.
Thanks.

Scroll to see replies

I personally think quite a blunt heavy fringe would suit you and it would minimise the face looking too long problem. But that's nothing like the pictures you've put up so perhaps that's not what you're after :p: Short would look good and not too boyish, provided you have it cut so it's soft round your face.
Reply 2
I think the asian girls hair would suit you the best :smile:
though i really love Audrey Tautou's hairrr
Reply 3
The cut in the last photo.
Reply 4
The two redheads have the best hair imo, but I'm a guy so i know jack :santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2: about this.
Reply 5
you have amazing eyes.
The asian girl one.
I agree with fleur de lis, I think a full on fringe would suit you a lot, but like she said, maybe that's not what your after.
But I think short hair is the way to go :smile:
I like the look of style No. 4 (Asian) but don't think it would suit you. That probably doesn't make sense...
Reply 9
Long and wavy, Virginia.
Reply 10
Am not sure if it would suit your face but I like the one with the 03 in the corner of the picture.
This thread had got me thinking about my hair now. :smile:
One of the last two. I like blunt fringe for you too, but they are ****ing annoying at times. Your fringe is a bit **** to be honest, but the rest of your hair looks lovely that length.
Reply 12
looks good as it is.
Reply 13
Who cares. Don't tell me you are finally conforming to the norm.
Reply 14
I like the last one.
Reply 15
i think your hair is okay...just get the fringe sorted! maybe a side fringe/full fringe, and get it thinned too!
I like the second one down, is that Anna Nicole Smith? Anyway, it looks good messy and wet looking. I think you just need to cover your entire forehead for a new look and to reduce the problem, but I never noticed you having a long face in real life! You're quite tall too, so I wouldn't worry about it!
Reply 18
fleur de lis
I personally think quite a blunt heavy fringe would suit you and it would minimise the face looking too long problem.

:ditto:
Reply 19

These are a nice length/volume. If you don't want your face to look as long you need a fringe or something though. I think a sweeping one may be good to start with as if you don't like it it's easier to grow out?

Quick Reply

Latest