You know that feeling when...

Watch
This discussion is closed.
mobb_theprequel
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
you've been out every night (club/pub/house party combos) for a week or more- and would love to continue it, as you have the energy and inclination - but just don't have any money left.

Well, it sucks. :thumpdown
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
:eek: Unlucky dude! =\
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Personally, I find myself suffering from rather the reverse scenario: I have plenty of money - just no social life to spend it on.
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Profesh)
Personally, I find myself suffering from rather the reverse scenario: I have plenty of money - just no social life to spend it on.
Sux to be you.
Profesh
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
Sux to be you.
Meh. I'm biding my time until my salary is sufficient to pay people to go out with me.
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Meh. I'm biding my time until my salary is sufficient to pay people to go out with me.
Cool!
Profesh
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Cool!
Clearly, it's never too early to commence sucking up :rolleyes:
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Clearly, it's never too early to commence sucking up :rolleyes:
It was sarcasm actually, but I didn't want to degrade myself to use the ":rolleyes:" smilie.
Profesh
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It was sarcasm actually, but I didn't want to degrade myself to use the ":rolleyes:" smilie.
Hmm. I typically employ it for the purpose of degrading others. But, each to their own.
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hmm. I typically employ it for the purpose of degrading others. But, each to their own.
Indeed, and for that given reason I find it a rather pointless smilie.
bondjamesbond
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
get a zillionaire old lady and marry her, the have sex with her 'till she dies, and your problem will be history
JeremyG
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Being a bit of an old codger (30) I may have a slighlty diffrerent perspective on this. Old people say that youth is wasted on the young I disagree. Wealth is wasted on the old...
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by JeremyG)
Being a bit of an old codger (30) I may have a slighlty diffrerent perspective on this. Old people say that youth is wasted on the young I disagree. Wealth is wasted on the old...
Are you a student?
mobb_theprequel
Rep:
?
(Original post by bondjamesbond)
get a zillionaire old lady and marry her, the have sex with her 'till she dies, and your problem will be history
How about the soon-to-be divorcee who is in the process of relieving her hubby of £700m? (AKA the most eligible woman on the rebound, ever).
staylor
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mobb_theprequel)
How about the soon-to-be divorcee who is in the process of relieving her hubby of £700m? (AKA the most eligible woman on the rebound, ever).
Sounds good - where?
serious narb
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
been like that for ages, in fact im a good £450 in my overdraft now, but really who gives a ****? keep it going!

somehow spent about £30 last night after seing New Found glory, i already had a ticket as well
Jump
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by serious narb)
been like that for ages, in fact im a good £450 in my overdraft now, but really who gives a ****? keep it going!

somehow spent about £30 last night after seing New Found glory, i already had a ticket as well
That happens to me loads, saw Kasabian/GLC a week ago and took £20 out but then my mate gave me £25 which he owed me and some how I came back with a fiver and totally wasted.
mobb_theprequel
Rep:
?
(Original post by staylor)
Sounds good - where?
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews...l&siteid=50143
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Same here. Although I don't know how plenty is plenty for you
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i'm totally in the mood for going out... can't really afford it but mleh, but i have so much work and it's unfair! i could so happily get drunk tonight (wouldn't even have to spend much cos i have drink here) but i have a test tomorrow

lou xxx
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (181)
33.39%
Receiving them online / by email (270)
49.82%
I still don't know (91)
16.79%

Watched Threads