Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    you've been out every night (club/pub/house party combos) for a week or more- and would love to continue it, as you have the energy and inclination - but just don't have any money left.

Well, it sucks. :thumpdown

ReputationRep:
    :eek: Unlucky dude! =\

ReputationRep:
    Personally, I find myself suffering from rather the reverse scenario: I have plenty of money - just no social life to spend it on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Personally, I find myself suffering from rather the reverse scenario: I have plenty of money - just no social life to spend it on.
    Sux to be you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    Sux to be you.
    Meh. I'm biding my time until my salary is sufficient to pay people to go out with me.

ReputationRep:
    Meh. I'm biding my time until my salary is sufficient to pay people to go out with me.
    Cool!

ReputationRep:
    Cool!
    Clearly, it's never too early to commence sucking up :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Clearly, it's never too early to commence sucking up :rolleyes:
    It was sarcasm actually, but I didn't want to degrade myself to use the ":rolleyes:" smilie.

ReputationRep:
    It was sarcasm actually, but I didn't want to degrade myself to use the ":rolleyes:" smilie.
    Hmm. I typically employ it for the purpose of degrading others. But, each to their own.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm. I typically employ it for the purpose of degrading others. But, each to their own.
    Indeed, and for that given reason I find it a rather pointless smilie.

ReputationRep:
    get a zillionaire old lady and marry her, the have sex with her 'till she dies, and your problem will be history

ReputationRep:
    Being a bit of an old codger (30) I may have a slighlty diffrerent perspective on this. Old people say that youth is wasted on the young I disagree. Wealth is wasted on the old...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JeremyG)
    Being a bit of an old codger (30) I may have a slighlty diffrerent perspective on this. Old people say that youth is wasted on the young I disagree. Wealth is wasted on the old...
    Are you a student?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bondjamesbond)
    get a zillionaire old lady and marry her, the have sex with her 'till she dies, and your problem will be history
    How about the soon-to-be divorcee who is in the process of relieving her hubby of £700m? (AKA the most eligible woman on the rebound, ever).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobb_theprequel)
    How about the soon-to-be divorcee who is in the process of relieving her hubby of £700m? (AKA the most eligible woman on the rebound, ever).
    Sounds good - where?

ReputationRep:
    been like that for ages, in fact im a good £450 in my overdraft now, but really who gives a ****? keep it going!

somehow spent about £30 last night after seing New Found glory, i already had a ticket as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    been like that for ages, in fact im a good £450 in my overdraft now, but really who gives a ****? keep it going!

somehow spent about £30 last night after seing New Found glory, i already had a ticket as well
    That happens to me loads, saw Kasabian/GLC a week ago and took £20 out but then my mate gave me £25 which he owed me and some how I came back with a fiver and totally wasted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by staylor)
    Sounds good - where?
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews...l&siteid=50143

ReputationRep:
    Same here. Although I don't know how plenty is plenty for you

ReputationRep:
    i'm totally in the mood for going out... can't really afford it but mleh, but i have so much work and it's unfair! i could so happily get drunk tonight (wouldn't even have to spend much cos i have drink here) but i have a test tomorrow

lou xxx

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.