The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
YAY i just recieved my headers, exhaust pipe, speedo cable, and bulbs in the mail for my 1977 MG Midget. I CANT wait to put it all on :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 2
BlackHawk
I have something. Someone ****** drugged my mum last week and I only just found out. &$%£!* &^%$!!!!

:eek: Is she okay?

I think the stuff I have to let out is better off restrained for now :redface:
Reply 3
canuck
YAY i just recieved my headers, exhaust pipe, speedo cable, and bulbs in the mail for my 1977 MG Midget. I CANT wait to put it all on :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
lol. getting dirty in a garage sounds like fun to me!
Reply 4
F. Poste
:eek: Is she okay?

I think the stuff I have to let out is better off restrained for now :redface:
yeah shes ok, spent a week in hospital. Gonna kill the guy if I ever meet him though. :biggrin:
Reply 5
I was watching a television program yesterday and it made me cry!! :eek:

DON'T ask what the program was lol
Reply 6
BlackHawk
lol. getting dirty in a garage sounds like fun to me!

Ya, sorry to hear about your mom. Rather a shame that anyone would do that.
Reply 7
I hope your mum is OK. What an A*s*h*l*!
Reply 8
~Raphael~
I was watching a television program yesterday and it made me cry!! :eek:

DON'T ask what the program was lol

Oprah?
Reply 9
Ewwww I am all passifist and nice and gentle and hate the death penalty etc. etc. but if someone did that to my mum I'd find it soooo hard not to bloody well rip out the guy's throat!! :eek:
Reply 10
canuck
Oprah?

lol no effing way!! :biggrin: It wsn't really anything supposed to make you cry, the program, it was just one point in it that was rather poignant!
~Raphael~
lol no effing way!! :biggrin: It wsn't really anything supposed to make you cry, the program, it was just one point in it that was rather poignant!

Wasn't the prog on bbc1 bout people with deformities?
Reply 12
Expression
Wasn't the prog on bbc1 bout people with deformities?

Nope, I wouldn' really cry at something like that...It's very ridiculous! :redface:
Reply 13
Right, if a girl wants to go back with you, do they nnot see this as 'I wanna have sex with you' ? 2 times this week Ive been expecting....sex...only to get 'Not tonight sunshine'

I mean....**** OFF!"!!!!
Reply 14
ahhh im from south and went to imperial yesterday 2 visit sis went on jubilee line at 5pm and got felt up by a guy like properly kept on rocking onto my ass and all i could do was give him EVILS cause it was soooooo packed
Reply 15
I AM BORED..........Got nothing to Do, can't stay Motivated and I'm cold!!! :frown:

But on the Bright side I'm gonna see my baby cousin today Yay!!!! :biggrin:
Reply 16
sorry about your mum.

im pissed of my mum is being friendly towards her alcoholic abusive ex, because hes going to AA.....
One of my best friends has cancer... :frown:

On a far more trivial note, the guy I really like has a girlfriend - should I go out with another guy who actually likes me (and I do sort of like him), or would that be unfair when really I prefer the guy with a girlfriend?
Reply 18
oohhh my god, i feel sooooo ill :frown:

see what traveling does! aaaaarrrgghhhhh
1. I feel awful

2. I have no love life... the guy i like doesn't seem to be interested and my parents remind me of how i am a faliure for not having a boyfriend.

3. Parents have near enough banned me from seeing some of my best friends because they are gay

4. I feel stressed out and incredibly pressurised..... if i dont get 5 A's this summer i will be a faliure to my parents again..

5. Prejudice makes me physically sick...

6. I want to just hug my friend who is going through an incredibly tough time at the moment but im not allowed to see him because of sexuality and argh im stressed!!

Lou
xxx

Latest

Trending

Trending