The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
imasillynarb
Right, if a girl wants to go back with you, do they nnot see this as 'I wanna have sex with you' ? 2 times this week Ive been expecting....sex...only to get 'Not tonight sunshine'

I mean....**** OFF!"!!!!

Man..that sucks.
Reply 21
Angel_Cake
the guy I really like has a girlfriend - should I go out with another guy who actually likes me (and I do sort of like him), or would that be unfair when really I prefer the guy with a girlfriend?

i think u should go out with the guy u "sort of like" cos thats the best way to get ova the guy u like who has a gf! i kno this may sound like ur usin the guy but if u think bout it, he's gettin sumthin out of it too.... lolz and plus u neva kno, u might end up really liking each otha!!!

maz x
Reply 22
I'm bored and have nothing to do.
1) My ex's mum had a little chat with me in the car, and was tellling me how UWE is so much better for law than Bristol, and then was like 'oh, you have a place at bristol don't you?' and promptly continued to slag off Bristol, knowing it's the only good thing that has happened to me in ages. She's so proud of her UWE degree she thinks it's ok to bully me. I'm sick of her putting me down.
2)My dad's been diagnosed with liver cancer
Reply 24
annabellewalter
1) My ex's mum had a little chat with me in the car, and was tellling me how UWE is so much better for law than Bristol, and then was like 'oh, you have a place at bristol don't you?' and promptly continued to slag off Bristol, knowing it's the only good thing that has happened to me in ages. She's so proud of her UWE degree she thinks it's ok to bully me. I'm sick of her putting me down.

1) From what I've seen and heard, Bristol rocks.
2) :frown: It seems to be happened to everyone at the moment. I hope he can be cured.
oh dear my problems seem so very trivial compared to cancer. However I will rant anyway:

1. A while ago my friend decided to stop being friends with me because i'm too "image concious". This had been my best friend for 5 years and of course she didnt tell me that she was going to stop being friends with me, instead she just ignored me for 6 months....
2. While all that friend crap was going on I was dating someone, someone who I fell in love with, lost my virginity to etc. We broke up reasonable amicably but now he's decided to be all buddy buddy with said friend and they both like to discuss me!
3. My parents are both pilling on the pressure and have told me basically that I have to go to university whether or not I want to is neither here nor there.
4. The only people i ever really, really like...dont like me! agh!!!

once again i know i have very Sweet Valley High type problems but still i just needed to get it out!!!
Reply 26
I'm going to cry
I'm not done yet.....I'm just taking my time

3)My parent sare getting a divorce(don't get me wrong this is a good thing I can't stand living with both of them any longer) But I want to live with my dad and not my mum because she's a witch......and if my dad and I are living together it'll be me and him going through the cancer thing and i'll have to look after him while he's dying and I'm trying to get AAA. And if he dies before the summer it'll be just me and my mum and that just makes a bad thing worse.
Reply 28
annabellewalter
I'm not done yet.....I'm just taking my time

3)My parent sare getting a divorce(don't get me wrong this is a good thing I can't stand living with both of them any longer) But I want to live with my dad and not my mum because she's a witch......and if my dad and I are living together it'll be me and him going through the cancer thing and i'll have to look after him while he's dying and I'm trying to get AAA. And if he dies before the summer it'll be just me and my mum and that just makes a bad thing worse.

*hug*

I got AAA and made my Oxford offer when I was going through the same thing.. it's definitely possible and good luck to you :smile: If you're set on Bristol, maybe you could let them know? Under the circumstances, they might be more understanding if you miss it and still give you a place, or if you don't get the grades then they might defer your offer and give you a chance to resit :smile:
Reply 29
annabellewalter

1) I go to UWE and the law school is good there but if you have a choice, go to Bristol
2) *hugs* Im here if you ever want to chat :smile:
Reply 30
juno_the
I'm going to cry

:eek: *hugs* don't cry!
She was just being really bitchy cuz she's a bitch!! I have to send a letter to the exam boards already putting forward mitigating circumstances due to my medication for my depression (not actually realated to death, divorce etc etc) and so I might just add a post it lol! I got an AAB offer from Bristol at least, which takes a lot of stress off me. Just cuz i have a lower offer tho doesn't give me the excuse to underperform! Thanks for all your support guys. *hugs back*
Reply 32
*big group hug* oiii..... sum1 just grabbed my a$$! :p: lolzzz! i hope everyones problems soon get better! il pray for u all!!

maz x
Reply 33
maz69
*big group hug* oiii..... sum1 just grabbed my a$$! :p: lolzzz! i hope everyones problems soon get better! il pray for u all!!

maz x

slap them :biggrin:
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Reply 35
hey BlueAngel :biggrin:
BlackHawk
hey BlueAngel :biggrin:

hey hero. Wait a min, if you're a girl, shouldnt you be called Heroess, or summit? :rolleyes:
Reply 37
BlueAngel
hey hero. Wait a min, if you're a girl, shouldnt you be called Heroess, or summit? :rolleyes:

I have no idea lol. how the other forum anyway?
is heroine the word your looking for?
Reply 39
i want to give up. enough is enough. :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending