This discussion is closed.
Bigcnee
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Australia 17 - 16 Ireland

I am so gutted about this result.
THe boys were magnificent and outplayed the wallabies in the second half. Did anyone else see it?
kildare
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Bigcnee)
Australia 17 - 16 Ireland

I am so gutted about this result.
THe boys were magnificent and outplayed the wallabies in the second half. Did anyone else see it?
Aye, one of the best games of rugby I've ever seen. If we continue that standard of play there is no reason why we can't take the French in the quarters.
Bigcnee
Rep:
?
(Original post by kildare)
Aye, one of the best games of rugby I've ever seen. If we continue that standard of play there is no reason why we can't take the French in the quarters.
I'm pleased that BOD got his first try. He was immense.
I was beginning to think that we'd past our best and that we'd get thumped, but I haven't seen us play that well in a long while.

Bring on the French! (who have also been v.impressive!)
kildare
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Bigcnee)

Bring on the French! (who have also been v.impressive!)
They haven't played any decent opposition yet though to be fair. We also have a good recent record against them. At the end of the day though, it is the French we are talking about, who knows what the feck is going to happen .
Bigcnee
Rep:
?
(Original post by kildare)
They haven't played any decent opposition yet though to be fair. We also have a good recent record against them. At the end of the day though, it is the French we are talking about, who knows what the feck is going to happen .
True, they are like a yo-yo.
They have flairy backs, which can be dangerous for us. We have quite a resilient defence. The French forwards wont trouble us. We lost to Australia due to the turnovers they did.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (39)
13.93%
Virtual campus tours/open days (63)
22.5%
Live streaming events (25)
8.93%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (27)
9.64%
A uni comparison tool (65)
23.21%
An in-person event when available (61)
21.79%