This discussion is closed.
Pug
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
What the hell are all them old ladies going on about? I've done some research on the word 'she' and it means.... wait for it.... a female - just as 'he' means a male.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Pug)
What the hell are all them old ladies going on about? I've done some research on the word 'she' and it means.... wait for it.... a female - just as 'he' means a male.
why did you post this useless poll.

and people might give you some stick now watch out!!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
why did you post this useless poll.

and people might give you some stick now watch out!!
#

<< this emoticon shows how bothered I am about that.
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
#

<< this emoticon shows how bothered I am about that.
and that emotician is for how much people care about this thread
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Pity really, cause word meanings and origins is a very interesting topic. It's also fairly educational, which is a lot more than most of the threads on that list.
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Pity really, cause word meanings and origins is a very interesting topic. It's also fairly educational, which is a lot more than most of the threads on that list.
yea but she is a cats mother that sounds as interesting as watching someone sleep
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
yea but she is a cats mother that sounds as interesting as watching someone sleep
watching someone sleep... could be fun. you've obviously never realised how amazing it is to watch someone who you love sleep and jus watch how brilliant they are.
from a psychology point of view- watching someone sleep can apparently tell you a lot about someone, certain positions show different personalities.

lou xxx
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
watching someone sleep... could be fun. you've obviously never realised how amazing it is to watch someone who you love sleep and jus watch how brilliant they are.
from a psychology point of view- watching someone sleep can apparently tell you a lot about someone, certain positions show different personalities.

lou xxx
Did you stay up all night watching Big Brother? Writing down each snore on a notepad?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Fool, she said someone u love, not some plonker from somewhere else.
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Fool, she said someone u love, not some plonker from somewhere else.
who is who
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
who is who
i think i'm she (as in the cat's mother)

lou xxx
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
I'm Unregistered. I'm not sure who Unregistered is though?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (587)
50%
No (587)
50%

Watched Threads