This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
Are you still a virgin?
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
Yes. Not my problem. Hopefully should all change when I go to uni
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
Are you still a virgin?
yes proud to be

your kind of asking the wrong people there is not that many people who are 20 or over in this forum.

(what are the chances 20 or more people over 20 will reply)
LPK
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
just dont use the tumbleweed on the desert or you will never get layed
Brown Patrick Bateman
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
yes proud to be

your kind of asking the wrong people there is not that many people who are 20 or over in this forum.

(what are the chances 20 or more people over 20 will reply)
According to all the social/welfare crap we get "pretty much everyone has lost it by 17 or 18"...
Juwel
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
just dont use the tumbleweed on the desert or you will never get layed
I don't actually use that in real life. But given a situation where someone tells a crap joke and everyone goes silent, I either say "The hay is rolling", or just blow as if all you can hear is the wind. Always get a laugh, so why shouldn't I use them?
Brown Patrick Bateman
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
What uni you lookin at?
LPK
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
I don't actually use that in real life. But given a situation where someone tells a crap joke and everyone goes silent, I either say "The hay is rolling", or just blow as if all you can hear is the wind. Always get a laugh, so why shouldn't I use them?
well internet and real life are to different sense of humours
king of swords
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
thinking like a scorpio I see.
LPK
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Jools)
According to all the social/welfare crap we get "pretty much everyone has lost it by 17 or 18"...
well i was once again proven wrong
CasperUK
Report 18 years ago
No I'm not. But I'm not proud of where i lost it. Back of a E-reg BMW 320 that didnt operate properly (engine was gone). It was cold and it lasted about 15 minutes. How romantic. Luckily things got better and my meat cleaver is now used to warmer abodes for its fulfilment.
Juwel
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Jools)
What uni you lookin at?
Cambridge or Manchester or Queen Mary.
The birds in Queen Mary are so fit!!!

(Original post by king of swords)
thinking like a scorpio I see.
Sure am! Plus being a Scorpio I find change easy, as well as severing old ties. A fresh start, sounds great!

well internet and real life are to different sense of humours
Lucky I'm pretty good in both.
Juwel
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by CasperUK)
No I'm not. But I'm not proud of where i lost it. Back of a E-reg BMW 320 that didnt operate properly (engine was gone). It was cold and it lasted about 15 minutes. How romantic. Luckily things got better and my meat cleaver is now used to warmer abodes for its fulfilment.
Isn't a meat cleaver a type of blade???
LPK
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Cambridge or Manchester or Queen Mary.
The birds in Queen Mary are so fit!!!

Sure am! Plus being a Scorpio I find change easy, as well as severing old ties. A fresh start, sounds great!

Lucky I'm pretty good in both.
well you are at annoying me anyway
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
yeah, its pretty thin as well
Juwel
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
well you are at annoying me anyway
You allow yourself to be annoyed. Most people enjoy my sense of humour.
Adhsur
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Hey!! Nice to meet you Juwel, I'm a scorpio too. My personality DOES normally match my starsign but I'll have to disagree with you on teh change stuff - No matter what happens I'll never be able to completely move on or forget the places and people who are dear to me.

(HINT HINT I LOVE KING OF SWORDS!!!!!! )
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
Hey!! Nice to meet you Juwel, I'm a scorpio too. My personality DOES normally match my starsign but I'll have to disagree with you on teh change stuff - No matter what happens I'll never be able to completely move on or forget the places and people who are dear to me.

GOD??? Are there no more good people, like Aries about on this fine day?
king of swords
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
Ahem...not here darling .
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
Im a fellow arian, headstrong and brave...INDIAN lol love that show
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (34)
10.03%
Okay (100)
29.5%
A bit lacking (122)
35.99%
Not good at all (83)
24.48%

Watched Threads