This discussion is closed.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by CrzySxyCool)
most girls in my school (year 11 now my year is) have lost it by 13!!but to older lads!
any of them got pregnant
CrzySxyCool
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
well 1! but one of my best mates is preggers now!she lost it at 13 but is 16 now and due in 10 weeks!
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
well 1! but one of my best mates is preggers now!she lost it at 13 but is 16 now and due in 10 weeks!
who was the 1 who was pegnant at 13 and what were her parents like?
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
she was brought up in a poor area of my town and parents let her have a lot of freedom! but the dad is something like 25 from what i know!
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
she was brought up in a poor area of my town and parents let her have a lot of freedom! but the dad is something like 25 from what i know!
i bet he flipped his wig when he found out.did she keep the baby
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
no i meant the father of the baby was 25 and she was 12 when she was preggers(had it when she was 13!) her parents didnt go mad!she kept it. But she never goes out or anything now. She used to be really thin but shes HUGE now! My mate thats expecting lives with the father though and they are all sorted!cant wait im going to be the god mother!
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
no i meant the father of the baby was 25 and she was 12 when she was preggers(had it when she was 13!) her parents didnt go mad!she kept it. But she never goes out or anything now. She used to be really thin but shes HUGE now! My mate thats expecting lives with the father though and they are all sorted!cant wait im going to be the god mother!
Oh! You're female!?
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
well good luck it is babys galore and 25 :eek: sick!!
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
Oh! You're female!?
i think she is she said god mother.How are you today lord huntroyde?
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i know its sick having a baby under the age of even 25 is really bad though i think!you should wait till your in a proper relationship!
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
i think she is she said god mother.How are you today lord huntroyde?
Well, thank you.
Tek
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i know its sick having a baby under the age of even 25 is really bad though i think!you should wait till your in a proper relationship!
or you could just not have sex in the first place.
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
what do you mean by that!
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
what do you mean by that!
he means just kiss no s******g
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 17 years ago
he means just kiss no s******g
nothing wrong with sex itself if you're mature enough about it. Problems are when you get kids going at it. I think there should be harsher penalties for underage sex - for both concerned
J
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
no i was replying to someone saying "well thankyou" i wanted to know what he ment! And my opinion is that sex is only considered bad because SOCIETY makes it seem bad if people let loose a bit!In the olden days it was considered fine to have sex at 13.
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by foolfarian)
nothing wrong with sex itself if you're mature enough about it. Problems are when you get kids going at it. I think there should be harsher penalties for underage sex - for both concerned
J
well kids are kids what i wanna no is why do they do it with someone they have just met?
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
well they say that in your teenager ages its like the same time as when dogs are "in heat" so they are probs just horny all the time. I dont see the problem as long as people are safe.
king of swords
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
well kids are kids what i wanna no is why do they do it with someone they have just met?
They "feel" grown up i guess....something they think will make them feel good about themselves.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
no i was replying to someone saying "well thankyou" i wanted to know what he ment! And my opinion is that sex is only considered bad because SOCIETY makes it seem bad if people let loose a bit!In the olden days it was considered fine to have sex at 13.
That's because the minimum marriage age was 13. Unfortunately society today does NOT consider it 'bad' to have sex at a very young age, on the contrary, it is encouraged.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (64)
12.26%
Virtual campus tours/open days (124)
23.75%
Live streaming events (46)
8.81%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (52)
9.96%
A uni comparison tool (121)
23.18%
An in-person event when available (115)
22.03%