This discussion is closed.
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Toffee)
I was just answering eric's question.
But you were right, it was very off-topic.
Advertisement
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
Toffee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
Twould have been rude not to reply, my lord.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Toffee)
Twould have been rude not to reply, my lord.
couldnt agree more
CasperUK
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
13!!

well there eager
Council estate clan, what do you expect mate?
Advertisement
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by theone)
I am still a virgin, and like many people who have posted earlier, damn proud of it ofr various reasons, mainly that when you do lose it, whenever it is, it ought to be to someone special at least, it shouldn't be challenge to lose it asap, as it seems to be in some schools. Or perhaps it depends on who you are and where you are brought up in, i'm sure they're major factors.

Anyway, all this might just be because I'm a Cancer .
I'm a cancer and I feel exactly the same way.. freaky! Actually I might go a little too far, because I even think that while everyone in my year is busy keeping score of how many people they're pulled at clubs, I haven't even kissed yet. I'm saving it for someone I truly care about and love, rather than snogging some random person I don't know and will never meet again.

If your only motivation for pulling/ losing ur virginity is for showing off to your friends... I would reconsider your motives and think what YOU want, not what your friends want or expect. At the end of the day, it's your body and your feelings that are put on the line. Not theirs.
theone
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
I'm a cancer and I feel exactly the same way.. freaky! Actually I might go a little too far, because I even think that while everyone in my year is busy keeping score of how many people they're pulled at clubs, I haven't even kissed yet. I'm saving it for someone I truly care about and love, rather than snogging some random person I don't know and will never meet again.

If your only motivation for pulling/ losing ur virginity is for showing off to your friends... I would reconsider your motives and think what YOU want, not what your friends want or expect. At the end of the day, it's your body and your feelings that are put on the line. Not theirs.
Wow, the similarities are just plain weird.
Advertisement
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Wow, the similarities are just plain weird.
guess astrology works!
Toyosi
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
No it doesn't! Coincidence is the term you're looking for. There are loads of people who share that attitude and they aren't linked by the same starsign
Advertisement
theone
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Toyosi)
No it doesn't! Coincidence is the term you're looking for. There are loads of people who share that attitude and they aren't linked by the same starsign
Just had to spoil the fun...
ashley123
Report 17 years ago
i am a virgin but that doesn't mean i should have sex with someone just to say that i am not a virgin.? Anyway r u????
Advertisement
Tek
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
This should be a public poll
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Tek)
This should be a public poll
The results would differ greatly if it was, I should think. For a start, there'd be more No's.
Advertisement
theone
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
The results would differ greatly if it was, I should think. For a start, there'd be more No's.
A LOT more i imagine, in fact, i think there should be seperate male/female sections as well....
Tek
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
And fewer yeses.
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

not sure on that one...most people here dont actually care what other here think of them.

love Katy ***
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
A LOT more i imagine, in fact, i think there should be seperate male/female sections as well....
Hehehe, perhaps!
Advertisement
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
well that was a coincidence because im a cancer and i have lost it!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by CrzySxyCool)
But you reckon your sexy and that it is cool. A lot of us don't think its 'cool' to be proud of it!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by CrzySxyCool)
And what youve lost you can never get back.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (658)
48.45%
No (700)
51.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed