This discussion is closed.
theone
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
As i've said, a female/male comparison would be quite interesting...
RetiredAccount89
Badges: 18
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
Remeber in the past there was no or little contraception, so people only had sex when they wanted to reproduce.
Rubbish!
not1
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by foolfarian)
Rubbish!
true. im sure people throughout history have always enjoyed a good shag.
hildabeast
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
There are ways and means...the withdrawal method, the rhythm method...although these were not completely reliable. Why were there more brothels in Victorian England, before contraception was widespread, than at any other time in modern British history???

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
LH
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by hildabeast)
There are ways and means...the withdrawal method, the rhythm method...although these were not completely reliable. Why were there more brothels in Victorian England, before contraception was widespread, than at any other time in modern British history???

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
I meant for the working class.
hildabeast
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
I meant for the working class.
There were cheap ones too

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by edders)

good old moderator
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by edders)
im sure thats not a conservative policy?
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
to the person who was taking the p*** out of my user name. I use this as respect for Lisa "left eye" lopez, who died early last year in a car accident. One of their albums were called "CrazySxyCool" i myself was a huge fan and thought this name was quite good to use. Just because someone says there sexy doesnt mean they think their "good looking" you dont have to be good looking to be sexy anyway. And the crazy bit, well thats just my personality anyway.
not1
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
im sure thats not a conservative policy?
lol if the sex scandals of major's years are anything to go by it is
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
huh
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (34)
10.03%
Okay (100)
29.5%
A bit lacking (122)
35.99%
Not good at all (83)
24.48%

Watched Threads