Ever seen a photo or portrait of somewhere and thought.... Watch

This discussion is closed.
Evil Muffin
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've wanted to go to Patagonia ever since I read about it in an Isabel Allende book. Its where Darwin sailed and theorised the origin of the species.
kingslaw
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
This features prominently in my dreams...

However, I already go there too often for my liking
John!
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Eeyore)
..."I HAVE to go there one day"? If so, where?

That's the thought which occurred to me when I saw this. It looks like the best place in the world! :eek: Anyone ever been there?
My first reaction (before reading the rest of the thread) was "screenshot from World of Warcraft"
Badgercity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Thailand.... I know it's Cliche but my brother went travelling a few years ago and when i saw the photos it just looks like such a beautiful place.
And also australia, i saw the video of his sky dive... life long ambition, i will sky dive in Oz one day!!
bondjamesbond
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
it is funny... i liked a photo of jamaica, and i taught... i would like to be there... but i live in los cabos... and it is a pretty similar place...
Immortal Wombat
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
That's the thought which occurred to me when I saw this. It looks like the best place in the world! :eek: Anyone ever been there?
That looks like Whoville from the Grinch.
flyinghorse
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

I think that's in Bavaria, possibly...

anyway, I have to go here again. It's where my mum and auntie lived when they were kids in Hong Kong. I can't believe that the people who made that website get to live so close to somewhere that amazing...

Lantau Island is amazing too
galadriel100
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have seen pics of German castles, old cities, forests and the greek islands that have made me want to go there.
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yep, Matchu Picchu in Peru
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

I thought that when I saw a picture of it too!!! It's so fairytaley.
parsimony
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

It looks like Russia to me
not that I would not like snow..but I prefer milder areas..where you can have lot of fun
I always wanted to go to Berlin to see this :rolleyes:
Bezza
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by parsimony)
It looks like Russia to me
not that I would not like snow..but I prefer milder areas..where you can have lot of fun
I always wanted to go to Berlin to see this :rolleyes:
It's in Germany apparently http://www.germanworld.com/neu.htm - you could go there after berlin perhaps :rolleyes: Apparently the castle in Disneyland was modeled on it!
parsimony
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Bezza)
It's in Germany apparently http://www.germanworld.com/neu.htm - you could go there after berlin perhaps :rolleyes: Apparently the castle in Disneyland was modeled on it!
wow...it's really in Germany well the picture made during spring/autumn time looks definitely more inviting to me :rolleyes:

If King Ludwig II's Neuschwanstein Castle seems familiar, it's because Walt Disney was so taken with it's fairy tale appearance that he created a scaled replica as the entrance to Disneyland
haha ok, right after I will recover from Love Parade I'll go and visit this castle for sure
idiopathic
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
photos of Denise Richards make me want to go there.
LostRiot
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I found this picture on Deviant art. I really want to go there,i just don't where it is or even if it real

how cool does it look?

(it may take a few seconds to load)
Aeris
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeah, it was of Venice. been there, done that
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (2)
11.11%
They might tell the bully (2)
11.11%
I don't think they'd understand (3)
16.67%
It might lead to more bullying (6)
33.33%
There's nothing they could do (5)
27.78%

Watched Threads