Is the Matrix boring?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Bean
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
YES YES YES!

Please could a moderator go round and delete every single Matrix thread on the board (including this one). They're so annoying!
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
if you became a member you would have an ounce of credibility

they arent boring, maybe not the best films ever, but not boring
TK0
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
you sir are a guest, and when i eat you i get wind, go away.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by MattG)
if you became a member you would have an ounce of credibility
You're better off Unregistered - more fun. Being a member is so boring and restrictive and happily I'd give away any credibility to have the status I have now.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
fellow unregistered unite to oust the registered off teh boards, CHARGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
MattG
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
lol, yeah....whatever
TK0
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
mods should make unregs unable to post, registering takes like 5 seconds anyway, make their lives easier
MattG
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by TK0)
mods should make unregs unable to post, registering takes like 5 seconds anyway, make their lives easier
yeah, set up a quick register function up like on other forums. if not have "mini-mods" that can lock threads or something with some ppl that come on later on to keep it clean
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
The Unregistereds make this board what it is. Browsers wouldn't bother posting (as no-body can bothered to sign up), people would loose interest and the board would die a slow and quiet death - which is slowly happening now given the board's new rules.

We're STUDENTS. We like to ACT like students, not Year 7s. Having our posts and threads deleted/edited all the time is so patronising, pointless and annoying. I can understand spamming or flooding, but typical student talk is harmless; it's educational, it's natural and it should be encouraged, not deleted.

Went a bit off track there, sorry.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Bean)
YES YES YES!

Please could a moderator go round and delete every single Matrix thread on the board (including this one). They're so annoying!
you out of your mind
jstringer
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Bean)
YES YES YES!

I'm sorry but just because you personaly dont like the matrix I dont think that everyone else should be made to stop talking about it!!
SaeedRehman
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Bean)
YES YES YES!

your insane.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I think harry potter is boring. but there is a solution to that: i dont post in that thread.
Missed_spelled
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Harry has no say in the matter, the matrix is the greatist sci-fi film ever created put a few.eg star wars. Nazi
SaeedRehman
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
I think harry potter is boring. but there is a solution to that: i dont post in that thread.
definately agree with you!
Ollie
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
who thinks i should delete his thread only!

unregs are nt going to be banned again at the mo, it may hapen one day, but its an on going discussion!
jstringer
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
who thinks i should delete his thread only!

unregs are nt going to be banned again at the mo, it may hapen one day, but its an on going discussion!
i dont think you should delete anyones thread cause everyone has there own likes and dislikes, wot pleases one person will anoy another person
alais
Report 16 years ago
Sorry but why are some threads closed from having anything added to them.
dogtanian
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by alais)
Sorry but why are some threads closed from having anything added to them.

Sorry, but why do some people bump up old threads for no reason?

Threads are locked when they turn into slanging matches and ways of ****ging people off, rather than being used for intelligent discussion.
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Matrix 2 bored me, both Matrix 2 and LOTR 1 made me fall asleep in the cinemas. Although I have to admit the rest of the trilogies were ok.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (536)
51.1%
No (513)
48.9%

Watched Threads