Turn on thread page Beta

KitKash watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi

You know that promotin KitKat is doing at the moment? Well, I've just been on the website and the leading bid for a brand new Peugeot 307SW is 209500 points. Now, one four-fingered KitKat earns you 100 points meaning that you'd need to buy 2095 bars to make this bid. At 35p each, if my calculations are correct, that would cost £733.25. The normal price of this car (brand-new) is £12,420.

Does this sound like a good deal to anyone else?!

Craig

ReputationRep:
    Maybe if I had £733 then yes. Anyway the bid is likely to get much much higher before the final offer.

ReputationRep:
    yeah... id do it but i chuck my wrappers away n plus im 16 n cnt drive n therefore the car would be abit pointless.....:driver:n plus ud look quite stupid buying that many bars of kit kat!!! but yea.... GO FOR IT!!! :elefant: :party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lynseyweth)
    Maybe if I had £733 then yes. Anyway the bid is likely to get much much higher before the final offer.
    Yeah I guess it might get a bit higher but there's only 4 days to go so I don't think it will go up by much.

They also hold one surprise 5 minute auction each day and some guy won a car (can't remember which type) for only £36 worth of KitKats!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Denia xxxxxxxxx)
    Hi

You know that promotin KitKat is doing at the moment? Well, I've just been on the website and the leading bid for a brand new Peugeot 307SW is 209500 points. Now, one four-fingered KitKat earns you 100 points meaning that you'd need to buy 2095 bars to make this bid. At 35p each, if my calculations are correct, that would cost £733.25. The normal price of this car (brand-new) is £12,420.

Craig
    Personally, I don't think I could chomp my way through 2095 KitKats.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    You can get free KitKash codes by writing to em

ReputationRep:
    This is like the guy who tried to buy Jordan's Crunchy Bars because they gave away free air miles.

I'm off to buy KitKats! Lol, you obviously have a keen eye for a deal

ReputationRep:
    If anyone's still interested, here is a pretty good article:

http://www.compersnews.co.uk/kitkash...r-victory.html

Craig

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Denia xxxxxxxxx)
    Hi

Craig
    The cars tend to go for about £4k's worth of kitkats - they did have a car on one of their 5 min autions (they have one a day) which went for a few hundred pounds worth of KitKAts....

The most recent car offer has days left to run - expect it to get very high in the last day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    Personally, I don't think I could chomp my way through 2095 KitKats.
    You should see my fridge!!!!

ReputationRep:
    PS - if anyone has codes they're not going to use - feel fee to PM them to me - positive rep or g-mail (or both!) to those who do!!!

ReputationRep:
    apparently some of the peugeot 307s set themselves on fire.......
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Free points:

YDP3D9 CG6R7F - 200 kitkash

7XKR79 9J3PV7 - 100 kitkash

Anyone can use these, but only once per person

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juno_the)
    Free points:

YDP3D9 CG6R7F - 200 kitkash

7XKR79 9J3PV7 - 100 kitkash

Anyone can use these, but only once per person
    Got them already!

let us know if you hear of more

ReputationRep:
    Here's another freebee code:

RW97H9 HPDDXV
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    You can use code 7YX3G6 to access some more "hidden" auctions! To use, click on "Add Kash" ... then to the right of the screen, you'll see an image .... "private auction room" click on the "enter here" then enter the tesco code.

Or you can get codes by writing to: KitKash NPN, PO Box 122, Uckfield, East Sussex TN22 5UU with your name and email address.

ReputationRep:
    I can't see a private auction room ?????
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    It was there earlier, but it seems to have gone now

ReputationRep:
    Woh this is cool :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Id start collecting but even with the codes here Id need more kit-kats than ill eat in a lifetime to win anything. Good luck if you can be bothered :p:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 19, 2005
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.