This discussion is closed.
CraigVilla
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Hi

You know that promotin KitKat is doing at the moment? Well, I've just been on the website and the leading bid for a brand new Peugeot 307SW is 209500 points. Now, one four-fingered KitKat earns you 100 points meaning that you'd need to buy 2095 bars to make this bid. At 35p each, if my calculations are correct, that would cost £733.25. The normal price of this car (brand-new) is £12,420.

Does this sound like a good deal to anyone else?!

Craig
Mrs_F
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Maybe if I had £733 then yes. Anyway the bid is likely to get much much higher before the final offer.
maz69
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yeah... id do it but i chuck my wrappers away n plus im 16 n cnt drive n therefore the car would be abit pointless.....:driver:n plus ud look quite stupid buying that many bars of kit kat!!! but yea.... GO FOR IT!!! :elefant: :party:
CraigVilla
(Original post by lynseyweth)
Maybe if I had £733 then yes. Anyway the bid is likely to get much much higher before the final offer.
Yeah I guess it might get a bit higher but there's only 4 days to go so I don't think it will go up by much.

They also hold one surprise 5 minute auction each day and some guy won a car (can't remember which type) for only £36 worth of KitKats!
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Denia xxxxxxxxx)
Hi

You know that promotin KitKat is doing at the moment? Well, I've just been on the website and the leading bid for a brand new Peugeot 307SW is 209500 points. Now, one four-fingered KitKat earns you 100 points meaning that you'd need to buy 2095 bars to make this bid. At 35p each, if my calculations are correct, that would cost £733.25. The normal price of this car (brand-new) is £12,420.

Craig
Personally, I don't think I could chomp my way through 2095 KitKats.
Juno
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
You can get free KitKash codes by writing to em
glance
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
This is like the guy who tried to buy Jordan's Crunchy Bars because they gave away free air miles.

I'm off to buy KitKats! Lol, you obviously have a keen eye for a deal
CraigVilla
If anyone's still interested, here is a pretty good article:

http://www.compersnews.co.uk/kitkash...r-victory.html

Craig
Fluffy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Denia xxxxxxxxx)
Hi

Craig
The cars tend to go for about £4k's worth of kitkats - they did have a car on one of their 5 min autions (they have one a day) which went for a few hundred pounds worth of KitKAts....

The most recent car offer has days left to run - expect it to get very high in the last day.
Fluffy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Eeyore)
Personally, I don't think I could chomp my way through 2095 KitKats.
You should see my fridge!!!!
Fluffy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
PS - if anyone has codes they're not going to use - feel fee to PM them to me - positive rep or g-mail (or both!) to those who do!!!
PrOdiGy_
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
apparently some of the peugeot 307s set themselves on fire.......
Juno
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Free points:

YDP3D9 CG6R7F - 200 kitkash

7XKR79 9J3PV7 - 100 kitkash

Anyone can use these, but only once per person
Fluffy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by juno_the)
Free points:

YDP3D9 CG6R7F - 200 kitkash

7XKR79 9J3PV7 - 100 kitkash

Anyone can use these, but only once per person
Got them already!

let us know if you hear of more
Fluffy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Here's another freebee code:

RW97H9 HPDDXV
Juno
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
You can use code 7YX3G6 to access some more "hidden" auctions! To use, click on "Add Kash" ... then to the right of the screen, you'll see an image .... "private auction room" click on the "enter here" then enter the tesco code.

Or you can get codes by writing to: KitKash NPN, PO Box 122, Uckfield, East Sussex TN22 5UU with your name and email address.
Fluffy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I can't see a private auction room ?????
Juno
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It was there earlier, but it seems to have gone now
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Woh this is cool :cool:
staylor
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Id start collecting but even with the codes here Id need more kit-kats than ill eat in a lifetime to win anything. Good luck if you can be bothered :p:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (35)
18.13%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (54)
27.98%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (104)
53.89%

Watched Threads