Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    by Willy Mason,

I love this albums, oxygen is one of the poorer songs on it IMO.

anyone else have it/like it?

and he's playing in sheffield in april

i don't have tickets, but i think i'll give queuing a go.

probably be there around mid day.

ReputationRep:
    I was going to see him with The Bravery, Sons and Daughters and Hope of the States on Tuesday. Apparently he was back by the 22-20s. But then... I didn't :|. Had the album for a few months now, haven't really listened to it much yet. Just haven't been in the mood. I shall force myself later.

ReputationRep:
    yeh i heard oxygen thought it was gd, might check out the album

ReputationRep:
    I love this albums, oxygen is one of the poorer songs on it IMO.
    ...And I love Oxygen! Must get this album then...

ReputationRep:
    all you can do
    and
    live it up, are my favourite tracks, oxygen is easily the most political but almost every track and is brilliant, so it doesn't really stand out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KidA)
    all you can do
    and
    live it up, are my favourite tracks, oxygen is easily the most political but almost every track and is brilliant, so it doesn't really stand out.
    'Live It Up' isn't on my version of the album :confused:

ReputationRep:
    yes, i've just realised, i downloaded it ages ago after i heard oxygen to see what else he had done, according to the id tag its on the hard hand to hold E.P.

My mp3 collection is such a mess,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KidA)
    yes, i've just realised, i downloaded it ages ago after i heard oxygen to see what else he had done, according to the id tag its on the hard hand to hold E.P.

My mp3 collection is such a mess,
    Yeh i've got that, only has 5 tracks on it and its pretty good, although only Oxygen is the only song on the album from it which is a shame cos i think the other songs are better.

Tracks: Live it up, hard hand to hold, waiter at the station, not lie down, oxygen.

Definitely worth a look if you like his stuff.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard the album yet, but will check it out.

Willy Mason or Conor Oberst... which do you reckon's better?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.