Turn on thread page Beta

my room is a hamster cage and i have enough stuff to fill a house. so i have decided to rearrange everything. so far i have 2 large boxes and i have only cleared the stuff off 1 desk!. aswell as i have already filled a black bag with rubbish to go to the tip 2mro.

any1 else keep junk for years before gettin rid ot it? i just came accross something u got before i moved into this house and have never used. i moved here 8 years ago.

ReputationRep:
    Hang on...I have a picture of my room somewhere..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrew2022)
    my room is a hamster cage and i have enough stuff to fill a house. so i have decided to rearrange everything. so far i have 2 large boxes and i have only cleared the stuff off 1 desk!. aswell as i have already filled a black bag with rubbish to go to the tip 2mro.

any1 else keep junk for years before gettin rid ot it? i just came accross something u got before i moved into this house and have never used. i moved here 8 years ago.
    auction on ebay?

anyway we were marrys??

(Original post by glance)
    Hang on...I have a picture of my room somewhere..
    heres a few pics from a diferent thread. covers most of my room.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...achmentid=9306
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...achmentid=9305
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...achmentid=9304

(Original post by magiccarpet)
    auction on ebay?

anyway we were marrys??
    but i like keeping my junk! and the rest is going the journy of no return 2mro,

ReputationRep:

Isnt everyone like that?

Ive still got loads of toys from when I was small stashed under my bed. Most of the stuff I keep is complete rubbish. I dont know why I bother but there you go

ReputationRep:
    I use to always hoarde stuff but I've had an obsession with cleaning lately so binned loads of stuff and transfered some to the loft

ReputationRep:
    The trick I've found is to slowly take over the house, there are a couple of bookcases outside my room which I've claimed, and my brothers at uni so his room is slowly becoming my spare room!!

(Original post by ditzy blonde)
    The trick I've found is to slowly take over the house, there are a couple of bookcases outside my room which I've claimed, and my brothers at uni so his room is slowly becoming my spare room!!
    i have 2/3 of the loft. and thats pretty big. i have old computer cases from over 8 years ago. i even have an old 14" monitor what doesnt work!

ReputationRep:
    No I've obviously deleted my photos in shame . You couldn't see the floor, that is, if you managed to open the door. Two computer processors, wires, two dj decks, two beanbags (), bed, a whole load of cardboard boxes, coke bottles, paper...it was quite an impressive heap actually. I've cleared it up now though.

No I've obviously deleted my photos in shame. You couldn't see the floor, that is, if you managed to open the door. Two computer processors, wires, two dj decks, two beanbags (), bed, a whole load of cardboard boxes, coke bottles, paper...it was quite an impressive heap actually. I've cleared it up now though.
    you cant see my floor! even the cats foodbowl is surrounded by junk!

ReputationRep:
    sell them to loreal to perform skin experiments, or to any university to medicine depts, or any high school to disections

ReputationRep:
    i have 2/3 of the loft. and thats pretty big. i have old computer cases from over 8 years ago. i even have an old 14" monitor what doesnt work!
    Lol, I had a big clear out and all the stuff I have left still fills two rooms, but Its stuff I really can't throw away, like uni books, and photos etc

(Original post by bondjamesbond)
    sell them to loreal to perform skin experiments, or to any university to medicine depts, or any high school to disections
    my junk isnt worth anything. i mean, who would want to but a case of an old V-tech laptop, or an alarm what doesnt work and has no battery or key for it.

ReputationRep:
    Here is some pics of my room I have just taken, its never been so messy, I have documents everywhere, and that net Pentium III server in the corner of the room (it looks much older than it actually is).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    Here is some pics of my room I have just taken, its never been so messy, I have documents everywhere, and that net Pentium III server in the corner of the room (it looks much older than it actually is).
    Glad to see you have the side cover of your pc off. Join the club

ReputationRep:
    Andrew you need some warnings or you'll have to kick yourself out of your own society :eek:

Glad to see you have the side cover of your pc off. Join the club
    i dont have the side on mine. i took it off a few weeks ago and didnt get round to puttin it back in

(Original post by F. Poste)
    Andrew you need some warnings or you'll have to kick yourself out of your own society :eek:
    funny, i never seem to get and f*ckin warnings

ReputationRep:
    i dont have the side on mine. i took it off a few weeks ago and didnt get round to puttin it back in
    I took mine off in the summer when it started overheating, and haven't put it back on yet.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.