how do you describe an orgasm in words Watch

This discussion is closed.
blissy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
It usually involves an ejaculation.

(oed: A short hasty emotional utterance.)
Tyler Durden
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
It's often equated to dying.
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by englishstudent)
It's often equated to dying.
You mean death feels just as good? What are you all worrying about then?
~Raphael~
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by AT82)
No, no, no! Try and think poetical, like, dude!! 'he died inside her' etc. etc. ooohhhh err missus...Read some Donne!
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by AT82)
It's called "a little death" a lot in literature
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ~Raphael~)
No, no, no! Try and think poetical, like, dude!! 'he died inside her' etc. etc. ooohhhh err missus...Read some Donne!
Argh ok I am lost now, my way if words is as comprehensive as a Taiwanise motherboard manual.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
It's called "a little death" a lot in literature
Argh thanks, I think the most recent fiction book I have read other than Shakespere is Buddy when I was in year 8.

We tried doing Wothering Heights but he gave up teaching it, we ended up doing Kes instead :eek:
Mrs_F
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
A feeling you really do wish would last longer.
Tyler Durden
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
'I am dying, Egypt, dying' - From Antony and Cleopatra.
eurasianfeline
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
never had one. no idea.
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by lynseyweth)
A feeling you really do wish would last longer.
No no no no no no no no. Well, sort of no. If you've ever had a multiple orgasm you'll know it's like 10 million orgasms all in one. If however you have one multiple orgasm followed by another 10 seconds later, then another 10 seconds later, you actually do want it to stop quite badly. You really do feel like you'll collapse/faint/die (seriously). Strange.

Didn't old buddhists or ancient type people describe it as the one moment of true purity, the only time when your mind can possibly be completely free of any though whatsoever. I like that one. An instant of true purity.
extreme
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by eurasianfeline)
never had one. no idea.
you cant be serious :eek:

i feel so sorry for you
eurasianfeline
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by extreme)
you cant be serious :eek:

i feel so sorry for you
haha o well i'm only 18 i'm still young...plenty of chances haha
Liliski
Report 13 years ago
Like falling into the middle of yourself...

(kewl first post eh?) :thrasher:
mctcdc0710
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I always recall my first mate. She was like "Ridding a Rocket into the sky and then parachuting back to earth". Another one was like "Am a *****, I'm a mother , I'm a... "

I'm like "A body builder lifting 10000 tons of steal and at the last moment the weights fall but instead of killing him they transform into a flowerbath and he's happy"
Mrs_F
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by goldenbarnes)
No no no no no no no no. Well, sort of no. If you've ever had a multiple orgasm you'll know it's like 10 million orgasms all in one. If however you have one multiple orgasm followed by another 10 seconds later, then another 10 seconds later, you actually do want it to stop quite badly. You really do feel like you'll collapse/faint/die (seriously). Strange.

Didn't old buddhists or ancient type people describe it as the one moment of true purity, the only time when your mind can possibly be completely free of any though whatsoever. I like that one. An instant of true purity.
I'm afriad I have to disagree with you there. My experiences of mulitple orgasms do not make me want them to stop at all! I find that the more orgasm I have though the less intense they become. So therefore I want it to last longer.
Mrs_F
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by eurasianfeline)
haha o well i'm only 18 i'm still young...plenty of chances haha
You really need to have one now. Don't miss out...do it yourself if you have to, you don't need to wait for those plenty of chances lol.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You really need to have one now. Don't miss out...do it yourself if you have to, you don't need to wait for those plenty of chances lol.
But that would be an evil sin :mad:
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm afriad I have to disagree with you there. My experiences of mulitple orgasms do not make me want them to stop at all! I find that the more orgasm I have though the less intense they become. So therefore I want it to last longer.
Fair enough. Orgasms, eh? Brilliant.
Golden Maverick
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by goldenbarnes)
Some religious people have described/explained it as the only moment you can experience god, and what heaven is like. Though this could lead to those dodgy sex cults :rolleyes:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (55)
98.21%
No (1)
1.79%

Watched Threads