The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
trigger
i did :smile:

Yeah! Woohoo. It is such a taboo subject and girls just don't want to admit it at times - but really sex toys are the best! LOL. Even for those in a relationship - they can bring a bit of extra fun to your sex life (my fiance actually bought me mine)! :biggrin:
Reply 101
lynseyweth
Yeah! Woohoo. It is such a taboo subject and girls just don't want to admit it at times - but really sex toys are the best! LOL. Even for those in a relationship - they can bring a bit of extra fun to your sex life (my fiance actually bought me mine)! :biggrin:

oooh which one you got i got a rabbit its pink :smile:
Reply 102
trigger
oooh which one you got i got a rabbit its pink :smile:

I got the same. The rampant rabbit! Hot pink colour with different speeds? How good is it? Don't you just recommend it to every girl out there? :biggrin:
Reply 103
That just makes guys uncomfortable... we don't like the possibility of coming second to a rabbit!
Reply 104
Zurich
That just makes guys uncomfortable... we don't like the possibility of coming second to a rabbit!

Lol, my fiance actually bought me it! (So it's his own fault if he feels uncomfortable, LOL). But at the end of the day you can't beat having sex with someone you love - a vibrating rabbit can't even beat that!
Reply 105
Well, I guess that depends on how much you like the rabbit :wink:
Reply 106
Zurich
Well, I guess that depends on how much you like the rabbit :wink:

Lol, hmmm rabbit, Jake, rabbit, Jake. Well the rabbit can't kiss or cuddle me so although a difficult choice, I'll go with Jake lol.
Reply 107
lynseyweth
I got the same. The rampant rabbit! Hot pink colour with different speeds? How good is it? Don't you just recommend it to every girl out there? :biggrin:

lol iv trained up for the mega speed now :biggrin:
oh dear.....cant compare to the real thing im betting eh trig?
Reply 109
shaunomacx
oh dear.....cant compare to the real thing im betting eh trig?

well i would never turn down the real thing its just something to tide me over:smile:
lol.......to tide you over. thats pretty.....

but if i was a woman id probably understand that better!
Reply 111
shaunomacx
lol.......to tide you over. thats pretty.....

but if i was a woman id probably understand that better!

:smile: well its either i practice safe sex at home or go out get laid pregnant and riddled with std's
TIMAAAAAAAAAAAY
coming

ummm.......i believe its spelled cumming
:smile:
vanilla milkshake
bloody hell fire
Reply 115
I'd be FAR too embarrassed to go into Ann Summers and buy a rabbit!!! :redface:
Clodagh
I'd be FAR too embarrassed to go into Ann Summers and buy a rabbit!!! :redface:

Internet? :wink:

Not that I have... I share a room with my sister at the moment, so it's not really practical! :p:
Zurich

I'd rather not be around when a rabbit's coming.
Reply 118
Eeyore
Internet? :wink:

Not that I have... I share a room with my sister at the moment, so it's not really practical! :p:

Still have visions of the parcel ripping and the porters opening it.......or parents receiving a box with ANN SUMMERS all over it, lol!

Re the rabbit thing....hare-y situation that would be.....coming second to a rabbit...:biggrin:
Clodagh
Still have visions of the parcel ripping and the porters opening it.......or parents receiving a box with ANN SUMMERS all over it, lol!

Lol, well from what I've read, the packaging is discreet! :p: :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending