Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lynseyweth)
    I got the same. The rampant rabbit! Hot pink colour with different speeds? How good is it? Don't you just recommend it to every girl out there?
    I agree with this wholeheartedly. But I have the pink one AND the purple one! There's a silver one too, but it's hideously expensive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by covered farm wa)
    I agree with this wholeheartedly. But I have the pink one AND the purple one! There's a silver one too, but it's hideously expensive.
    LOL. 2???? I never seen the purple one is that a newer version?
    I have seen the silver one (platinum lol) It looks really big!!! Think I might be scared of that one lol.

ReputationRep:
    LOL. 2???? I never seen the purple one is that a newer version?
    I have seen the silver one (platinum lol) It looks really big!!! Think I might be scared of that one lol.
    Well, I'd had the pink one ages, and I felt like buying myself presents. The purple one is newer than the pink one, but not as new as the silver one. It's sort of in between the other two in size... I fully recommend it! And it only takes three batteries instead of four, so I considered it a money-saving investment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by covered farm wa)
    Well, I'd had the pink one ages, and I felt like buying myself presents. The purple one is newer than the pink one, but not as new as the silver one. It's sort of in between the other two in size... I fully recommend it! And it only takes three batteries instead of four, so I considered it a money-saving investment.
    Lol. I quite like my pink one. Pink is my fave colour lol. I not used it in ages though cos it stays at my fiance's house - well hidden cos I share a room with my sister so can't keep it at home.

ReputationRep:
    Lol. I quite like my pink one. Pink is my fave colour lol. I not used it in ages though cos it stays at my fiance's house - well hidden cos I share a room with my sister so can't keep it at home.
    That might be a good way round my similar problem! Only thing is, I wouldn't have much use for it when I'm with my other half... it's more necessary for when he's not there!

ReputationRep:
    The pink one is definitely prettier. I didn't bring mine to uni this term though, because I foolishly wasn't embarrassed and said yes when someone in my flat asked me if I had a vibrator. So all of last term I had to keep my door locked, otherwise drunk flatmates would try to find it and run around the house waving it around. My "do you know where it's been?" argument didn't seem to deter them... luckily though, they never found it, but yeah, it means thirty weeks apart each year, sob sob :p:.

ReputationRep:
    Its like the physical equivalent of all the emotions that a woman can inspire in you, all condensed into one passionate, primal, honourable, joyous respectful expression of your intent for her, like emotions converted by your body back to physical senses

Any ladies who are particularly moved or touched by that are welcome to contact me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    That might be a good way round my similar problem! Only thing is, I wouldn't have much use for it when I'm with my other half... it's more necessary for when he's not there!
    Yeah I can see where you are coming from - but we sometimes use it during foreplay when we are bored with the same old if you get what I mean.
    It also comes in really handy at certain times of the month - when sex is off limits yet he still wants something and it's so unfair cos I can't have anything in return and I think "Wait a minute I can use my toy!" Lol, obviously I just use the vibration bit at that time of the month lol!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I can see where you are coming from - but we sometimes use it during foreplay when we are bored with the same old if you get what I mean.
    It also comes in really handy at certain times of the month - when sex is off limits yet he still wants something and it's so unfair cos I can't have anything in return and I think "Wait a minute I can use my toy!" Lol, obviously I just use the vibration bit at that time of the month lol!
    I must admit, for my other half and I sex isn't off limits at certain times of the month

ReputationRep:
    An explosion

ReputationRep:
    Its like the physical equivalent of all the emotions that a woman can inspire in you, all condensed into one passionate, primal, honourable, joyous respectful expression of your intent for her, like emotions converted by your body back to physical senses

Any ladies who are particularly moved or touched by that are welcome to contact me

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.