Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am just back from a week in Northampton with my wonderful and gorgious dark goddess (who also happens to be a bunny) and it has been working for over 5 months now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    I am just back from a week in Northampton with my wonderful and gorgious dark goddess (who also happens to be a bunny) and it has been working for over 5 months now.

omg, is it really that long? it's gone so quickly... how far away form her are you?

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)

omg, is it really that long? it's gone so quickly... how far away form her are you?

lou xxx
    I live around 100 odd miles away from her, far enough away so I can't see her very often, but close enough so it only takes 3 hours to travel up there on the coach.

ReputationRep:
    I live around 100 odd miles away from her, far enough away so I can't see her very often, but close enough so it only takes 3 hours to travel up there on the coach.
    that's a pretty long time for the coach journey, it takes me and my bf about 4 hours to do 300 miles by train (by pure luck we're both at stations on the west coast lien so there's direct trains)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    that's a pretty long time for the coach journey, it takes me and my bf about 4 hours to do 300 miles by train (by pure luck we're both at stations on the west coast lien so there's direct trains)

lou xxx
    Although trains do cost a lot more, I had a return ticket with 2 legs each way for £18.

lou xxx
    It took me over 4 hours to travel to my boyfriend once. About 180 miles by train. There and back I think I went on a total of 7 trains but it was worth it Can't afford to do it very often though at over £30 each time :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparklyteacosie)
    It took me over 4 hours to travel to my boyfriend once. About 180 miles by train. There and back I think I went on a total of 7 trains but it was worth it Can't afford to do it very often though at over £30 each time :bawling:
    bloody hell...£30?? that must be pretty difficult...i can't afford a plane ticket every weekend
    but it's worth the wait :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    bloody hell...£30?? that must be pretty difficult...i can't afford a plane ticket every weekend
    but it's worth the wait :love:
    I know, and it makes everything that much more special when you do meet up.

ReputationRep:
    I know, and it makes everything that much more special when you do meet up.
    exactly!
    And i guess you learn to value more the time that you spend together..but at the same time its a test...if you love the person that much then you'll wait. ANd if she/he waits then its worth it :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    exactly!
    And i guess you learn to value more the time that you spend together..but at the same time its a test...if you love the person that much then you'll wait. ANd if she/he waits then its worth it :love:
    Another big obsticle I had to overcome was in the initial stages of the relationship, I had to learn to trust Micala when she went out to pubs and clubs.

ReputationRep:
    Another big obsticle I had to overcome was in the initial stages of the relationship, I had to learn to trust Micala when she went out to pubs and clubs.
    She can get into clubs at 16? Hmph!
    I kinda have a jealousy problem, but it's nothing to do with the distance - it's only when I'm in a mood

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    She can get into clubs at 16? Hmph!
    I kinda have a jealousy problem, but it's nothing to do with the distance - it's only when I'm in a mood
    well, she's 17 now, but yep, she did get into pubs and clubs when she was 16, she looks very grown up for her age.

ReputationRep:
    well, she's 17 now, but yep, she did get into pubs and clubs when she was 16, she looks very grown up for her age.
    You suit each other well then - it was probably all due to you that we all got served in the pub in Kent :p: cheers!

ReputationRep:
    You suit each other well then - it was probably all due to you that we all got served in the pub in Kent :p: cheers!
    One thing that was really weird though was when me and Micala met up with some of her friends and they looked at us and asked if we were related. Apparently we have the same lips and similar eyes (in shape rather than colour).

ReputationRep:
    One thing that was really weird though was when me and Micala met up with some of her friends and they looked at us and asked if we were related. Apparently we have the same lips and similar eyes (in shape rather than colour).
    That's not so weird, a couple of my friends said that Ben and I have similarities and it's all down to anthropological stuff like we're attracted to people who share familiar facial characteristics. Woo. I just really wish I had his long eyelashes...

ReputationRep:
    That's not so weird, a couple of my friends said that Ben and I have similarities and it's all down to anthropological stuff like we're attracted to people who share familiar facial characteristics. Woo. I just really wish I had his long eyelashes...
    It was the fact that when I pointed out we were going out they pronounced that it was sick that got me.

ReputationRep:
    i loved my one of my ex bfs. we were tog for 5 yrs and only ever loved each other. we broke up just before uni as it would be too hard otherwise. i destroyed everything to do with him so i can get over it.its the only way. although the girl can stay true, the guy prob will cheat.

my bf now broke up with his ex cos she lived in london and he lived in southend and the travellign got to much after a month

how long ave u been wth the guy?

ReputationRep:
    It was the fact that when I pointed out we were going out they pronounced that it was sick that got me.
    It's not sick. :rolleyes: Are they in relationships?

ReputationRep:
    ye thi s is sooo true!!! just look in the wedding pics in any newspaper and see how people marry people that look like them. jenifer anisten and brad pitt have the same fish eyes and fine bone structure. kate moss and jonny depp both have deep cheekbones. all good ounples look alike

ReputationRep:
    It's not sick. :rolleyes: Are they in relationships?
    despite them being both male, they could have been actually, after all, we were waiting to go into a gay club.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 20, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.