Do you believe in long distance relationship Watch

This discussion is closed.
magiccarpet
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
omg that reminds me. i met a formerly gay mate outside a gay club and he was waiting for his 'freind' so i said hi there pete, so did you too get it togetther finally? only to find my formerly gay mate is no longer gay, and pete's gay bf was standing behind me :eek:
Wild Thing
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by magiccarpet)

how long ave u been wth the guy?
who me?? :confused: :confused:
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
despite them being both male, they could have been actually, after all, we were waiting to go into a gay club.
Your gf is 16...but how old are you? jst out of intrest
Butterfly
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
^ he said she was 17 now!
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wild thing)
Your gf is 16...but how old are you? jst out of intrest
I am 19 and she is 17 now, but I did start going out with her when she was 16, although I had only been 19 for about 11 days at that point. She is just under 2 years, 2 months younger than me.
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
I am 19 and she is 17 now, but I did start going out with her when she was 16, although I had only been 19 for about 11 days at that point. She is just under 2 years, 2 months younger than me.
oh right sorry
I thought you were 25 for some reason :confused:
ANd though ppl in England seem to find it normal, if we'd see a 16 yr old going out with a 25 yr old, both would be considered as trash .
So you go see her and stay at her house, or how to you manage to see her
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
oh right sorry
I thought you were 25 for some reason :confused:
ANd though ppl in England seem to find it normal, if we'd see a 16 yr old going out with a 25 yr old, both would be considered as trash .
So you go see her and stay at her house, or how to you manage to see her
I was staying at her house (in her room as well) which was really good, her mum is massively cool.
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
I was staying at her house (in her room as well) which was really good, her mum is massively cool.
wooow
i WISH my mum was like that :rolleyes:
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
wooow
i WISH my mum was like that :rolleyes:
What makes my relationship even more strange is that I met Micala in an MSN chatroom almost 3 years ago.
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
What makes my relationship even more strange is that I met Micala in an MSN chatroom almost 3 years ago.
lol!
awww that's so romantic though
You've known her for 3 years :eek: , this relationship is bound to work! (or at least i hope so )
parsimony
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
well??

He lives in England and I live in Spain..with A-levels coming up i'll only be able to see him twice :s: But I really love him...thing is I'm scared it's going to dissolve slowly....so?
I think it depends on the rules you set up..especailly about cheating..
my friend is in a long distance relationship for.. 5years I guess so? and he sees his girlfriend around 5times a year.. but then.. they know they love each other so they don't mind if they have some other sexual partners..and it works pretty well for them..
but if you expect it to be a perfect relationship then I guess.. unfortunately..it's going to dissolve..
Taldarion
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ahhhh, i cant decide what i want me and my gf go off to uni! It's a subject i think we both try to avoid. I think we both think we're going to break up, but i'm not sure if that's what we both want. All this crap is so confusing!
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
(Original post by parsimony)
I think it depends on the rules you set up..especailly about cheating..
my friend is in a long distance relationship for.. 5years I guess so? and he sees his girlfriend around 5times a year.. but then.. they know they love each other so they don't mind if they have some other sexual partners..and it works pretty well for them..
but if you expect it to be a perfect relationship then I guess.. unfortunately..it's going to dissolve..
lol yeah....well i trust him 100% for not cheating on me, and if he does because he's drunk and doesn't remember and stuff then i wouldn't mind. BUt i wldnt like him being in love with another girl, obviously :rolleyes:
So...i don't know if that answers your question :confused:
parsimony
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol yeah....well i trust him 100% for not cheating on me, and if he does because he's drunk and doesn't remember and stuff then i wouldn't mind. BUt i wldnt like him being in love with another girl, obviously :rolleyes:
So...i don't know if that answers your question :confused:
well I wasn't really asking anything I was just stating what kind of difficulties may occur..and can I ask you for how long are you going to be "separated"? like... when can you start a proper relationship and be able to see him more often?
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
(Original post by parsimony)
well I wasn't really asking anything I was just stating what kind of difficulties may occur..and can I ask you for how long are you going to be "separated"? like... when can you start a proper relationship and be able to see him more often?
oops you weren't :embarasse *hides in shame* :p:
well im seeing him in 2 weeks but 4 jst 2 afternoon and then he might come here spend a couple of days in barcelona (still negociating this with my parents :rolleyes: ) and well after we have all our A-level exams so we wont really have tim to think about taht. THen we can spend summer together and finnaly in august im going to go live in england (1 hr from where he lives )
I HOPE i answered your questiong this time :angel: :flute:
parsimony
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
oops you weren't :embarasse *hides in shame* :p:
well im seeing him in 2 weeks but 4 jst 2 afternoon and then he might come here spend a couple of days in barcelona (still negociating this with my parents :rolleyes: ) and well after we have all our A-level exams so we wont really have tim to think about taht. THen we can spend summer together and finnaly in august im going to go live in england (1 hr from where he lives )
I HOPE i answered your questiong this time :angel: :flute:
that means you need to wait only a couple of months until you can start seeing him more often? well then that's alright :rolleyes:
I mean.. it's not THAT long
good luck then...
Diamontrina
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yeah sounds all organised, I say go for it
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
(Original post by Diamontrina)
yeah sounds all organised, I say go for it

thank you :punk:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (24)
6.88%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.46%
I don't think they'd understand (53)
15.19%
It might lead to more bullying (135)
38.68%
There's nothing they could do (104)
29.8%

Watched Threads