PadFoot90
that explains alot.

Backache?
Reply 61
Zapsta
Backache?

Yup :frown:
Zapsta
Nah. I could always make fun of her if worst came to the worst.

ahh yes, right Prince Charming you are...
who wouldn't want a boyfriend who makes fun of his girlfriend when bored?

(honestly, that's what you're friends are for!)
Reply 63
Natalie Lane
ahh yes, right Prince Charming you are...
who wouldn't want a boyfriend who makes fun of his girlfriend when bored?

(honestly, that's what you're friends are for!)

Well she obviously wouldn't be my girlfriend if I was making fun of her :rolleyes:. Would be a first date or something. Last date as well, I guess.
Zapsta
. Last date as well, I guess.

Going against every feminist bit of me: lol *grudgingly*
Reply 65
So many guys on here seem to think they won't find girls smarter than them, get over yourselves, some girls are smart.
Reply 66
To be fair it had to be a female who made the poll because there can't POSSIBLY be a "Don't care" option WITHOUT breasts involved...
Reply 67
puppy
So many guys on here seem to think they won't find girls smarter than them, get over yourselves, some girls are smart.

I can envisage finding a smart girl, just not smarter than me :tongue:
Reply 68
imasillynarb
I can envisage finding a smart girl, just not smarter than me :tongue:

Why not?
Reply 69
There are different types of smart.
I would rather date someone with common sense and good humour but who can't do the times crossword as fast as me, rather than some nerd with no social skills.
viviki
There are different types of smart.
I would rather date someone with common sense and good humour but who can't do the times crossword as fast as me, rather than some nerd with no social skills.

total agree with you, they can be smart in other ways than a good academic background.
I can't respond to the poll :frown:.
I don't mind either way to be honest, but i cant reply to the third one because it sounds wierd, and i'm not like that.
Reply 72
John!
To be fair it had to be a female who made the poll because there can't POSSIBLY be a "Don't care" option WITHOUT breasts involved...

lol too true, although i dont go out with girls so it's all greek to me anyway!
I wouldn't know, I've never met a woman more intelligent than me.
One came close, but she ended up sleeping with me, so she couldn't have been that clever.
Reply 75
hmmm, i'm not that bothered about a guys intelligence. as long as he's not totally thick. my ex-bf is really really bright, but sometimes completely lacks common sense... i'd say my bf at the mo is about the same as me, but we're good at completely different things :smile:

lou xxx
Reply 76
I'd always want a guy equally smart as me, if not smarter - someone dumb gets boring and frustrating :rolleyes:

Although guys you really should get over yourselves - there're plenty of women smarter than you. And to those who don't mind or want a blonde bimbo - you guys are ok :wink: And those who say they truly can't find a smart woman why not try Oxbridge? :wink: Or any good uni for that matter!

Why is intelligence unattractive to some men? - are you guys simply so insecure of yourselves that you can't stand having someone smarter or equally smart as you?

And c'mon the third option on the poll is fair - the first thing my ex said about my physical features that he liked were my breasts :cool: Although it is good to see that breasts aren't some guys' first priority on here :smile:
smarter girls than me arent real, i mean im not clever at all but the common sense and humour of girls sickens me to be honest
Reply 78
serious narb
smarter girls than me arent real, i mean im not clever at all but the common sense and humour of girls sickens me to be honest

Are you gay?

You just seem totally anti-females. Relationship breakdown? - or are you simply being an idiot? - I suppose you did say you're not all that clever.
Reply 79
Intelligence = very sexy. I mean, bloody hell, you should see the medics here at Bristol.

Latest

Trending

Trending