The Student Room Group
Reply 1
am not sure what that is, but taking care of your skin aint gay, as long as you dont wear makeup
LondonBoy
Is it gay to get a facial?

depends what you mean by a facial :eek:
Reply 3
No, it's not gay (google: metrosexual) it's becomign increasingly popular amongst males, especially in big cities like London...The amount spent by men on beauty products, e.g. more expensive face cleaning products etc., has increased massively...Men can get facials at salons etc. specifically for them, or at any old place, it depends...But if your skin is **** you might want to revise your daily routine...Clinique or Dermatologica are pretty good, thoguh you can get low-budget ***** that works just as well...Sorta...
Reply 4
Yes, facials for boys would be very, very gay :wink:
Reply 5
TIMAAAAAAAAAAAY
depends what you mean by a facial :eek:

That is what I was thinking:angel:
Reply 6
Lmao @ mod edit :biggrin:
Reply 7
imasillynarb
Yes, facials for boys would be very, very gay :wink:

Or really unfortunate/bad-timing etc. 'Hi John, can I borrow...? Oh you ****ing DISGUSTING GIT!! EWW EWW GET IT OFF MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!'
ummm... never got one myself... but I don't think it would be gay for a guy to get one... I'm sure whoever you're with will appreciate the smooth skin
Reply 9
Natalie Lane
ummm... never got one myself... but I don't think it would be gay for a guy to get one... I'm sure whoever you're with will appreciate the smooth skin

Ahahaha. Classic :biggrin:
Reply 10
You filthy-minded people :eek:
Zapsta
Ahahaha. Classic :biggrin:

and just what is that supposed to mean?

*mumbles to self* This always happens, I try a joke no one laughs but as soon as I'm actually serious someone find something to laugh about...
Reply 12
Natalie Lane
and just what is that supposed to mean?

*mumbles to self* This always happens, I try a joke no one laughs but as soon as I'm actually serious someone find something to laugh about...

If I'm honest, you probably don't want to know.
Zapsta
If I'm honest, you probably don't want to know.

hmmm... probably not - just tired of stuff like that happening... I guess that instead of taking my mind out of the gutter like most people I actually need to put it into...

Anyway, to the thread starter: That was not a dirty joke (you know it's actually the second time I've had to type something similar - in another thread I even got rep for an accidental joke :smile: ) I was serious...
Reply 14
~Raphael~
Or really unfortunate/bad-timing etc. 'Hi John, can I borrow...? Oh you ****ing DISGUSTING GIT!! EWW EWW GET IT OFF MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!'

What??
Reply 15
if you want to get it done, get it done, don't come on here and get a load ( :biggrin: ) of homosexual references
Reply 16
imasillynarb
What??

Well, it depends upon the force and angle and all that kinda stuff but it COULD happen :biggrin: :eek:
Reply 17
~Raphael~
Well, it depends upon the force and angle and all that kinda stuff but it COULD happen :biggrin: :eek:

What the **** did you smoke dude?:eek:
Reply 18
visesh
What the **** did you smoke dude?:eek:

Just some out of date Darjeeling, no biggie :biggrin: :cool:
Reply 19
Go Metrosexuality! (random fifth post...)

Latest

Trending

Trending