The Student Room Group

The first time you have sex (guys)

Well i am a virgin and wanted to ask the guys a question

''when you first have sex is it rubbish? like do you cum within seconds? and is it always awkward the first time''

Just curious because i am dreading it lol

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
if you are scared you'll come within seconds just :santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2: on the same day preferably a couple of hours before.

and no it's less awkward for blokes than for girls i'd imagine.

you'll be fine mate, and welcome to the real world.
Reply 2
hopefully you know what the santas mean.
Reply 3
DarkWhite
Awkward in what way?

Im guessing he means finding the hole and putting his cock in and getting a good rythm??
Reply 4
Think that you are banging a man . . . . .might help slow down premature ejaculation.
cumming is never rubbish
Reply 6
MNBStyle
Im guessing he means finding the hole and putting his cock in and getting a good rythm??

oh man, the amount of times i have missed/required assitance....still do it occasionally tbh....

if anything goes tits up (or not, as it were) just laugh it off; you should be comfortable enough with the lady in question to be able to do that
Reply 7
The first time, aeh?

One definitive word: Crap.
Reply 8
Student112233
cumming is never rubbish

I was thinking this ... at least you're basically guaranteed an orgasm! Women aren't so lucky :frown:
Reply 9
My first time- I didn't come lol. I realised that jackhammering had to stop lol. Then it was all ok..
I remember the first time I must have been doing it for like 45 mins to 1 hour and she cummed a number of times but then when she got tired she was like "Im goig home"! I never came, and straight afterwards I had to go to a gig with my mate and I had a hard on the whole day, I never experienced that before, until I came home and my toliet seat was covered comepletly it was such a relief
Reply 11
My first time was utter crap, no idea what I was doing tbh and was all very clumsy.

But you know, practice makes perfect :p:
Reply 12
It's not exactly good... but if the person you're doing it with isnt a virgin but knows your a virgin, she's bound to be a bit more helpful. If you're both virgins, neither of you will have any comparison so it's fine.

:biggrin:
its still fun. with guys its pretty hard (no pun intended) to have it go badly. maybe not getting it up or cummign within seconds.

some people cum within minutes, but me and other closer mates on our first times weren't like that at all.

by the 3rd time i had pretty much picked up the ability to make it last as long as possible. its not really rocket science.

just dont pretend you arent a virgin...
how come everyone seems to have had crap first times? :s-smilie:

girls its kind of expected, but how can guys do it badly?
Haha a guy I knew met up with this girl he had been flirting with for ages and they were planning to have sex, so it got all hot and steamy in a field and then he took is troushers off and she touched him lightly once and he came massively and then they were both too embarassed to carry on :biggrin:

Ash didn't lose his virginity that day...
Reply 16
(Speaking from a guy's perspective.) You know, it seems really simple, basic sex. But really it's so much more difficult than it looks. You have to position just right, adjust just right, and -- well, so many things can go wrong. Really, I honestly give guys a lot of credit for regular missionary style sex, no frills attached.
You have to find it first. If you've done that without coming, chances are you'll be so relieved when you do that you'll come instantly. Sorry.

Edit: I think negging this was a little harsh. I gave you the runthrough of my first time experience, which is the most help any guy here can give. Just because I didn't give you some "it'll be okay" Commie :santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2:...like I said, harsh.
Reply 18
It doesn't matter at all how the first time goes. After that you'll spend the rest of your life improving, so the worse the first time is the more you can improve. Don't worry about it, get yours and worry about her next time.
Reply 19
Well, I think the best way to go is use a lot of foreplay. If you go down on a girl for a good amount of time beforehand she will be loving it anyway to notice how quickly you go. That said, if you know when it's likely to happen, crack one off earlier in the day. Or a few drinks for confidence....(although not too many so you can't get it up at all).

PS: My first time wasn't too bad at all, mainly because of the massive foreplay thing. I didn't really have a lot left to accomplish with the full on sex.

Quick Reply

Latest