Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yay! Its chilly here in Scotland but I can put up with because iv got my holidays booked! Whoop
    Ha not long till i go to Texas with some chums(in the spring holidays) man its going to be fab I love cowboys plus i can study(yes study!) in the sunshine.
    And in the summer im going back to the states again and canada with my parents. Score. Where are you dudes and dudettes going?

ReputationRep:
    Not booked yet, but a few days in Berlin followed by a day or two in Paris on the way home in early July, hopefully. That's with friends.

I can't wait.

ReputationRep:
    I've got a year abroad in Canada next year, if that counts? Otherwise I don't think I'm going anywhere this summer. Although, I might get a cheap flight to Poland for a few days, that looks fun.

ReputationRep:
    Back to turkey in september and India for christmas. Wooohooo!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going as far as Plymouth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by britishseapower)
    I'm going as far as Plymouth
    Fab. I was rather fond of lighthouse.

ReputationRep:
    I went down in January but only for 2 days to watch the Argyle-Everton match

ReputationRep:
    Tenerife at the end of March for two weeks.

Hoping to go to Paris, Amsterdam and Prague this year on various weekends too.

ReputationRep:
    it is freezing here at the moment!

we booked our holiday last week... me and my mates from back home are going to spain for a week at the end of june (our flights out were £13.49!) and then me and my bf are going to stay out there for just over a month extra and work

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Prague at the end of the Summer hols with my boyfriend- can't wait. Sadly, I have a Duke of Edinburghs gold expedition in Austria first- yes, yes, beautiful is all well and good but when we were told how it's difficult to breathe when walking in the Alps...I'm gonna die a slow and painful death!

ReputationRep:
    ****ing rich kids...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thekillersrock)
    ****ing rich kids...
    my thoughts exactly.

ReputationRep:
    Well me and the family might be going to turkey for a week in june, that's pretty much the extent of it, unless you count reading festival. I'm afraid I can;t compete with "paris and berlin on a couple of weekends" and texas etc. etc.!

God life is so unfair!

ReputationRep:
    zante for 2 weeks with my boyfriend, my best mate and her boyfriend as soon as our exams are over. That's as glamorous as it gets for me.

ReputationRep:
    Me and my family are going to Italy, Milan for 4 nights in the Easter Holidays. Im going to Canada with some of my friends after the exams, and im going to India in December with my family.

ReputationRep:
    Paris and Berlin for a couple of weekends isn't expensive if you stay in the right hostels and book a really cheap flight! I went shopping in Berlin for two days before Christmas, and it was really cheap. The hostel was less than a tenner a night, and I can't remember how much the flights were, but they were Easyjet so not much...

ReputationRep:
    Going to Italy in July and then on a massive road trip with my two best mates in September. Should be excellent. And cheap.

ReputationRep:
    tx isn't bad. Houston is a really nice city. Got family in dallas and corpus christi too.

As for my holiday plans this year- going off to portugal for 2 weeks, staying in lisbon for 2 days and then spending the 12 days left down in lagos. Might also make a trip over to ireland to see family/friends.

ReputationRep:
    No where. It's gonna be the first time since I was 2 year old. First time in 19 years that I haven't been abroad and I am really gutted about it. But my fiance has just gone back to uni and has no money so can't go away and I can't afford it.:bawling:

ReputationRep:
    It is absolutely chankin' here in Dundee as well. I'm off to Portugal wi the parents in June and then back to sunny old Kilmarnock for the rest of the summer.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 18, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.