The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

silence
sick is the new cool

be quiet. ha ha im on form silence.
PublicSchoolAnn
be quiet. ha ha im on form silence.

Do you think I would be warned if I called you an idiot?
Reply 22
englishstudent

No, because mods are biased.
englishstudent

Do you think I would be warned if I called you sexual chocolate?
Zapsta
No, because mods are biased.

:eek: Blasphemy.
PublicSchoolAnn
Do you think I would be warned if I called you sexual chocolate?

I expect so, yes. :smile:
Reminds me of the joke about the two vomits walking down the street and one starting to cry. "I was brought up on this street".

Anyway.......
Reply 27
ohh tht happened to me once and i ended up having water to puke up cause that was better
I want to tell a vomit story...but i feel naughty
PublicSchoolAnn

Go on. You know you want to.
PublicSchoolAnn

Oh well might aswell!
Okay at the end of season school hockey party(it really is as much fun as it sounds) We all got prizes now I got a pair of hand cuffs to share with myfriend because apparantly we are always together. So yippo we were handcuffed together and there was the baby of the team ( a fourth year ha so easy to get drunk) sitting next to me and her head was resting on my shoulder i didnt really care because i thought she would pass out soon enough anyway. But then i heard this manky burp and oh my god she was -man it was running out of her. I jump up like a fox on fire and the force was so immense that my handcuffs actually broke! Ta da!
PublicSchoolAnn
Oh well might aswell!
Okay at the end of season school hockey party(it really is as much fun as it sounds) We all got prizes now I got a pair of hand cuffs to share with myfriend because apparantly we are always together. So yippo we were handcuffed together and there was the baby of the team ( a fourth year ha so easy to get drunk) sitting next to me and her head was resting on my shoulder i didnt really care because i thought she would pass out soon enough anyway. But then i heard this manky burp and oh my god she was -man it was running out of her. I jump up like a fox on fire and the force was so immense that my handcuffs actually broke! Ta da!

So... you broke some handcuffs? :flute:
englishstudent
So... you broke some handcuffs? :flute:

In order to avaoid be vomited on ...er yeah
PublicSchoolAnn
In order to avaoid be vomited on ...er yeah

Err.. fun? :confused:

That'll teach you to go to hockey parties.

Latest

Trending

Trending