The Music (The Band) - Welcome to the North/ The Music Watch

This discussion is closed.
twilight
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Bought both of their albums off amazon about a month ago, and their both amazing. Just wondering what other peoples view are? What their favorite songs of the albums are? And if they've ever seen them live?
LostRiot
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
possible one of my favorite bands ever. I love them, you have to see them live just for rob harvey's dance, and if you know all their songs they rock amazingly, i saw them the day after welcome to the north was released.
My favorite songs on their debut are the people, getaway and turn out the light. o'm not as big a fan of welcome to the north, but it's still one of my favorite albums of last year. Freedom Fighters Rocks,
heminder
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
never heid of 'em
EPD
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
The drummer went to my school, and is my mate's cousin The others went to the rival school in Kippax just down the road
Ol 92650
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I listened to 'The Music' (1st album) a while ago, and didnt really like them..
But I have got Welcome to the North, which I think is much better - some of the songs do sound a little too like each other sometimes though...
LostRiot
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by heminder)
never heid of 'em
poor, poor child. :eek:
Ghost
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I think remember their first song annoyed me. Is their lead singer the one with the big nose?
Quiksilver
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Freedom Fighters is pretty damn cool
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (61)
19.93%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (121)
39.54%
Nope, not that interesting (124)
40.52%

Watched Threads