Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Emmz-)
    Taste DOES vary though around the country thought cause some places have hard water, some have soft etc.

The tap water we get here in Cardiff is horrible, we bought a water filter though and it's worked wonders!
    These filters sound wicked! ...Mite get me one!

ReputationRep:
    Don't forget, Evian spells "naive" backwards...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me_123)
    Don't forget, Evian spells "naive" backwards...
    :eek: Coincedence?! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    :eek: Coincedence?! :eek:
    Not sure. Maybe it's a conspiracy on the side of the bottled water-people to see how far they can go before we find them out... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I like the taste of water most of the time. I drink rain, tap and sometimes bottled water.
    I don't like the teaste of tap water on hot days when it goes all white.
    My cities ( adelaide) water is supposed to be the worst water in Australia, I don't know why, maybe drinking it all the time has permanently damaged my taste buds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me_123)
    Not sure. Maybe it's a conspiracy on the side of the bottled water-people to see how far they can go before we find them out... :confused:
    Maybe :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by galadriel100)
    I like the taste of water most of the time. I drink rain, tap and sometimes bottled water.
    I don't like the teaste of tap water on hot days when it goes all white.
    My cities ( adelaide) water is supposed to be the worst water in Australia, I don't know why, maybe drinking it all the time has permanently damaged my taste buds.
    Adelaide has the worst water in Australia!? :eek:

You drink rain? :confused:

ReputationRep:

Er - yes, please tell :confused:

ReputationRep:
    No! put a drop of lemon juice or something in it....please!

ReputationRep:
    Water is great in my town, straight from the well, fresh mineral water. Its way better than any bottled water too.

ReputationRep:
    Considering the water cycle, how do you think we get the majority of our water from hmmm?

ReputationRep:
    Do you like the taste of Water?
    Yes, I drink litres of the stuff a day...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 20, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.