The Student Room Group

Girls - Oral sex on guys?

Scroll to see replies

Pineapple and Papaya are the worst tasting fruit in the world :puke:
Reply 41
After I had been drinking Guinness the night before a girl said it tasted like really irony, sort of like the taste when you blood in your mouth.
x_dwin_ffeimys_x
hmm if what you eat affects the taste - lads eat more chocolates!!!!!!!!!!

No the secret is loads of pineapple/pineapple juice, loads of water and fruits but no mention of chocolate apprently.
Clements-
And pineapple is so nice so I certainly wouldn't mind if guys did that :p:

:ditto:
sleekchic
No the secret is loads of pineapple/pineapple juice, loads of water and fruits but no mention of chocolate apprently.

so i suppose some people research's these things....lol
my ex girlfriend would literally stop and walk off half way through the oral act. why would someone do this to me?!
sleekchic

Exactly. I can only imagine it'd be horrible if they ate loads of chocolate. Lots of fruit is the way to go.
Tory Dan
After I had been drinking Guinness the night before a girl said it tasted like really irony, sort of like the taste when you blood in your mouth.

Do girls often report the taste of blood in their mouths after sexual encounters with you?
I enjoy it just as long as he doesnt get too excited and tries to shove it down my throat...

And none of this spitting buisness either.
Girls, just so you know, my diet consist purely of mango.
Bear_Grylls
Girls, just so you know, my diet consist purely of mango.

:awesome: :rolleyes:
Reply 51
titanomachy
Do girls often report the taste of blood in their mouths after sexual encounters with you?

I would hope not or one would have to visit the Accident and Emergency room with a rather embarrassing ailment. No its because Guinness has lots of iron in it and I had drunk a good six pints of it.
x_dwin_ffeimys_x
so i suppose some people research's these things....lol

I read it in a mag.
I enjoy it. Yummy :wink:
Clements-
:awesome: :rolleyes:

:wink: :rolleyes:
Tory Dan
I would hope not or one would have to visit the Accident and Emergency room with a rather embarrassing ailment. No its because Guinness has lots of iron in it and I had drunk a good six pints of it.

Thanks for clearing that up, Captain Misses-The-Point.
Bear_Grylls
:wink: :rolleyes:

Then again, I don't like mango :rolleyes:
Reply 57
A girl said mine tastes of two-thirds water and one-third icing sugar.
ladydeborah
I enjoy it. Yummy :wink:

Nice avatar.

Blowjob?
I'm happy to do it :]

Quick Reply

Latest