The Student Room Group

Girls - Oral sex on guys?

Scroll to see replies

sleekchic
I read it in a mag.

good old magazines! (will never offer a choc to my lad again)
It tastes DISGUSTING. Bitter is probably the best word. I still do it for my boyfriend because i'm not selfish though lol. I literally gipped the last time I swallowed. I advocate the use of flavoured condoms to my bf :biggrin:
Anonymous
It tastes DISGUSTING. Bitter is probably the best word. I still do it for my boyfriend because i'm not selfish though lol. I literally gipped the last time I swallowed. I advocate the use of flavoured condoms to my bf :biggrin:

Does your boyfriend smoke/drink a lot/eat loads of crap food, etc.?
Malibou (sp?) is the worst. Makes me gag. Ewwww. Any alcohol is bad though. Lads: Saty sober
Clements-
Does your boyfriend smoke/drink a lot/eat loads of crap food, etc.?

Doesn't smoke or drink. Eats a bit of crap but not to the extreme. I've done it with three of my bfs- all the same. :frown:
I may offer him pineapple juice next time he comes around :smile:
It doesn't appeal to me in the slightest.
I used to think it was gross and all that jazz but then I tried it and it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. I like getting my guy off cos it makes him happy (and he is therefore more likely to try harder to please me!) but the taste is vile...*shudders*
Stace-is-Ace
I used to think it was gross and all that jazz but then I tried it and it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. I like getting my guy off cos it makes him happy (and he is therefore more likely to try harder to please me!) but the taste is vile...*shudders*

Could be because he smokes/drinks or something to do with what he eats.
titanomachy
Nice avatar.

Blowjob?

:wink:
For those who don't like the taste, get him to finish elsewhere then? Get him to let you know when he's close, and then just finish with a handjob? I'm sure he'd still appreciate it (sorry if this goes against the no sex tips rule).
I don't find it disgusting, but I don't tend to enjoy giving that much. My jaw gets really sore, really fast.

I voted "no, nothing wrong with it at all"
tetrahydrocannabinol.
How can you not love looking at the guy you love, seeing his eyes roll back in his head and his knees go weak, giving him something he can't give himself (plus mine ALWAYS returns the favour, uninvited :biggrin: )

Exactly :o:
Reply 73
ladydeborah

I was going to say I love your avatar too... but I'm not after a blowjob :shy2:

Meh, I don't mind it but it's not my favourite pastime.
Elle J
I was going to say I love your avatar too... but I'm not after a blowjob :shy2:

Meh, I don't mind it but it's not my favourite pastime.

Hehe thanks. :smile:

I wonder how many girls are now going to go out and stock the fridge with pineapple juice for their guys. :p:
sleekchic
Could be because he smokes/drinks or something to do with what he eats.

Lol unless they all eat the same thing...I just don't like the sensation of it in my mouth *swallows away*
loafer
blates gay

Um, okay. :rolleyes:

Come to think of it, he does eat a lot of garlic ...
ladydeborah

:biggrin:

Seriously, where is that pic from? It kind of reminds me of Luis Royo art, but in live action. Which is a pretty awesome concept now that I think about it.
Reply 78
tetrahydrocannabinol.
How can you not love looking at the guy you love, seeing his eyes roll back in his head and his knees go weak, giving him something he can't give himself (plus mine ALWAYS returns the favour, uninvited :biggrin: )

:yep:
Nothing wrong with it in the slightest! Quite enjoyable when i'm in the mood to do it too...
titanomachy
:biggrin:

Seriously, where is that pic from? It kind of reminds me of Luis Royo art, but in live action. Which is a pretty awesome concept now that I think about it.

Its a Bjork album cover, not sure which album though.

Quick Reply

Latest