The Student Room Group

Girls - Oral sex on guys?

Scroll to see replies

ladydeborah
Its a Bjork album cover, not sure which album though.

What a stunning disappointment.
Reply 81
ladydeborah
Its a Bjork album cover, not sure which album though.

Medulla :yep:
Although I suspect most people are just seeing booooobs.
Elle J
Medulla :yep:
Although I suspect most people are just seeing booooobs.

Hehe yep.. she has quite a few evocative pictures. :wink:
ladydeborah
Hehe yep.. she has quite a few evocative pictures. :wink:

Shame about the awful music, really.
titanomachy
Shame about the awful music, really.

:yep:
i enjoy doing it but my boyfriend and i dont let it get as far as ejaculation because i hate the taste and he takes so long ot get there anyway. also, there are a lot better things to be doing to make him ejaculate :wink:
Would you 2 quit spamming the thread. Cheers.
SmilerNuts
Would you 2 quit spamming the thread. Cheers.

Calm down mate, you're not going to win the Nobel Prize for internet forum threads.
I don't get why all you blokes are like "OMG PERFECT WOMAN" and "more girls like you = less war" because I personally don't see a problem with swallowing and every single person I've talked to about oral also swallows.
A Stranger in Moscow
I don't get why all you blokes are like "OMG PERFECT WOMAN" and "more girls like you = less war" because I personally don't see a problem with swallowing and every single person I've talked to about oral also swallows.

:ditto: Tbh, I don't get why you wouldn't really. You'd probably taste it more if you spit since it would actually take more time to do so
Clements-
:ditto: Tbh, I don't get why you wouldn't really. You'd probably taste it more if you spit since it would actually take more time to do so

It's the feeling of it sliding down your throat. Yuck.
Anonymous
It's the feeling of it sliding down your throat. Yuck.

You barely feel it. And besides, there are ways that you can not feel that happening at all anyways but I won't go into it; may be classed as sex tips lol
Clements-

Yeah you have to have it in your mouth for ages. I sometimes want some water to help. But it's easy.
I don't mind the taste of it or swallowing, but I hate giving blow jobs. So I don't give them. I don't find them disgusting or anything, I dunno why I don't like them, I just don't lol
Clements-
You barely feel it. And besides, there are ways that you can not feel that happening at all anyways but I won't go into it; may be classed as sex tips lol

Ugh I just hate it. Rather he pulled out at the last minute.
Ilora-Danon
It doesn't appeal to me in the slightest.

I think it's because you're older and so haven't been "brought up" with the idea. I was sexually active a few years later than some of my girlfriends and was a bit shocked to find out how early they started giving head, basically as soon as they had their first boyfriend (When I had my first girlfriends, it was a lot more innocent!).

Younger girls probably feel the way you do but when you're young, it just seems like something you're supposed to do anyway so are kind of "forced" to get used to the idea.
Anonymous
I think it's because you're older and so haven't been "brought up" with the idea. I was sexually active a few years later than some of my girlfriends and was a bit shocked to find out how early they started giving head, basically as soon as they had their first boyfriend (When I had my first girlfriends, it was a lot more innocent!).

Younger girls probably feel the way you do but when you're young, it just seems like something you're supposed to do anyway so are kind of "forced" to get used to the idea.
I was 15 too at one point ya know!!
I, like a lot of people, had girl friends when I was a teenager!
I do know what you mean though, I know a few girls who gave head to get love and respect. It was the 'done thing' - if you give head, guys will love you.. that's what my mates were lead to believe, sadly.
Ilora-Danon
I do know what you mean though, I know a few girls who gave head to get love and respect. It was the 'done thing' - if you give head, guys will love you.. that's what my mates were lead to believe, sadly.[/QUOTE]

What part of this do you think is not true!?
[quote="titanomachy"]
Ilora-Danon
I do know what you mean though, I know a few girls who gave head to get love and respect. It was the 'done thing' - if you give head, guys will love you.. that's what my mates were lead to believe, sadly.[/QUOTE]

What part of this do you think is not true!?

It's no longer true when they dump you after getting what they want and at that age, probably spreading rumours about what a slag you are... :rolleyes: Yes we know what guys want. The issue is what gets you love and respect and it's clearly not by giving a guy all he wants while forfeiting your own pleasure.
Ilora-Danon

I don't doubt that :wink: but I was surprised to hear 13 or 14. How can you make an informed decision at that age? At that age, you probably just do what you're told to do for fear of social embarassment and not being "normal".

Personally, what they told me weirded me out a bit, like stories of how their boyfriends emotionally blackmailed them into doing it.

Quick Reply

Latest