The Student Room Group
andrew2022
i just open a bar of fruit and nut choccy. to find what looks like a flake squashed into it.

Good or bad?
Reply 2
mc_watson87
Good or bad?

i still ate it. if im ill in the next 24 hours, than bad, if not good.
Reply 3
Write to them and complain. You may get some free stuff!
Reply 4
juno_the
Write to them and complain. You may get some free stuff!

but i ate the evidence.
Reply 5
andrew2022
but i ate the evidence.

Yeah, but chocolate through the post would probs melt anyway. You haven't got anything to lose by emailing/writing to them them!
Reply 6
juno_the
Yeah, but chocolate through the post would probs melt anyway. You haven't got anything to lose by emailing/writing to them them!

Dear Andrew,

We are sorry to hear of your snack-related mishap, and apologise sincerely.

Yours,
The Cadbury Consumer Relations Team.

Nothing to lose. And nothing to gain, except a polite email.
andrew2022
i still ate it. if im ill in the next 24 hours, than bad, if not good.

Cool! :cool: ...Fruit and Nut + Flake = yum! :biggrin:
Reply 8
2 5 +
Dear Andrew,

We are sorry to hear of your snack-related mishap, and apologise sincerely.

Yours,
The Cadbury Consumer Relations Team.

Nothing to lose. And nothing to gain, except a polite email.

Actually, they'll probably send out vouchers. Which can either be used to buy more Cadbury's stuff, or Asda and Tesco will take them no matter what you buy.
Reply 9
juno_the
Actually, they'll probably send out vouchers. Which can either be used to buy more Cadbury's stuff, or Asda and Tesco will take them no matter what you buy.

Hmmm... my mum complained about a missing hamburger at McDonald's once, and got a £10 voucher out of it. Then again, we did then have to eat at McDonalds again, to use it. But if everyone did the same, they would be out of business.

*hatches evil plan to overthrow global capitalism through indiscriminate complaint*
Complain and you may get a free chocolate bar.
Someone I know complained about a packet of pretzels, they were broken or stale, she got 3 giant packets of pretzels for free.

Latest

Trending

Trending